스물 아홉

Magsimula sa umpisa

"sorry, jin. I know what I did was terrible, and I promise I won't do it again. at least let me take you home." he says, pulling out his car keys.

I look him up and down, feeling anxious. the guy I had been with for almost my whole childhood turned out to be the biggest liar I've ever met. who wouldn't be suspicious?

"a ride home then, and we'll see if I forgive you." I reply shortly, leaving him behind as I leave the airport.

I see the familiar '92 red chevy parked in front of me, and I sigh. I'd never felt more nervous about getting inside a car other than now.

what if taehyung kidnaps me and rapes me?

he was dating seungha after all, who was my sister.

taehyung unlocks the car after following up behind me, and both of us get inside. jesus take the wheel if he starts saying some messed up things again.

he starts the engine and he drives us out of the airport and back home, is what i'm assuming. unless i'm actually getting kidnapped and murdered or whatever...

he glances at me a few times during the quiet ride. I decide to turn on the radio because the silence was unbearable, but maybe I shouldn't have. or was it good?

"the deceased 21-year-old woman who was found in a bathroom during a house party had finally been identified. kim seungha, she worked as a model for an agency for years, and co-workers say that they never saw her with anyone.

the witnesses from the party claim to have seen a tall man with long dark hair leave the bathroom, snickering to himself."

taehyung hurriedly turns off the radio.

"tall guy with long hair, huh." he says as he glances at me.

"not helping, taehyung. and if you're going to say that it's jungkook, then you're wrong." I groan, "please stop pinning everything onto jungkook."

taehyung parks the car in front of my apartment complex, and he turns to look at me.

"hey, don't cry. it's not like seungha was there for you when you were in trouble." he says, rubbing my arm.

I stare at him, unable to say anything. I get out the car, furious, how could he say that?

just because seungha wasn't there doesn't mean it still isn't my family.

taehyung gets out of the car, a 'worried' look plastered onto his face. sometimes he made me sick inside.

"hey, what's wrong?"

"your existence?" I reply as I get inside the apartment, quickly stepping onto the elevator. before the doors fully close, I see taehyung, a frown on his face.

maybe I was too harsh, but did I care? no, not really.

I lean against the elevator walls and sigh, letting tears fall. I run out as the doors open and into my apartment, heading straight for my room and locking the door behind me; even if no one was home but me, I still felt like being 'left alone.'

I get into bed, and I sob uncontrollably, feeling waves of anger and pain wash over me as I cry louder and louder.

the people I knew were leaving, why? why the hell them and not me?

curse this world, this ugly distorted world.

and without knowing it, I fell asleep. lost in my thoughts.

-

ding!

I wake up, tired, and feeling all gross.

I take out my phone, looking at the notification. It was a text message from jungkook.

[new message!]

jinnie! [10:37 PM]

Wrote this shit at 1am and I am v TIRED

Idk what the fuck happened in this chapter and I'll probably rewrite it tomorrow or smth bc like what even...... Also I never mention pov switches lmao don't complain bc I never will mention it 😴

Gonna try to update 6D1K and HOC tomorrow next but idk if I'll be able to bc of school 😭😭

Also the next chapter will be a texting chap, and probably include a little story but idk

I'm lowkey confused abt this story and kinda wish I never even mentioned jungkooks tour bc now i have to come up w even more stuff than before 💀