스물 다섯

they're just girls breaking hearts. eyes bright, uptight, just girls.

"TAEHYUNG?!"

i stand up in shock as i stare at the almost naked man, my eye darts down to his crotch and i wish i didn't do that. he moves to his bedside and we stand in silence as we stare at each other. i calm down, so, the receptionist lied to me, and i just had to get taehyung? what a fucking day. taehyung seems weirdly calm, i mean, i fucking punched him like 10 times. I'd expect him to pull out a gun and ask why I'm here but he doesn't.

which is kinda creepy...

"what the fuck are you doing here?" he spits out, eyebrows furrowed as he pulls out a gun from under his pillow. 

nevermind.

"woah there! i mean to cause no harm. actually, i was looking for somebody, but that stupid pig gave me the wrong room. you know, i might be on my way now..." i answer as i back up to the door, he kept the gun on me and he seemed weirdly calm as if i wasn't about to hurl myself at him and throw punches like the other day.

"and where do you think you're going, lucy?" taehyung asks, a grin tugging at his lips. i feel my heart drop, "wh- how the hell do you know that name?!" i question and charge towards him, pushing him against the cracked wall. god if only i could wipe that wicked grin off his face. "well, i investigated and... got in contact with your brother..." he answers. i scoff in disbelief, "my brother? i don't have a brother." i growl as i push him against the wall harder.

"you'd be surprised at how much you know." was all that rolled off his tongue, i swear, i should just cut off his tongue right here and now. "careful now boy, you wouldn't want your knee cap busted, now do you?" taehyung asked, but it sounded more like a threat.

I hiss and let him go, "let's pretend this never happened, okay?" I said, anger welling up in me as I backed off. he grinned, "sure. but watch out, next time, I'll bust down your door with handcuffs and evidence." he states and I roll my eyes, "whatever, detective." "I'm not a detective!" he barks and i snort.

I leave the room and I sigh in relief, "fucking bitch..." and I look around more. but I see a familiar figure standing by a room. jackpot, it was none other than the rapper himself. I stalked up towards him and he turns his head, looking more than surprised.

"why hello there! a pleasure seeing you again, hyunsik!" i greet, a fake smile on my face as he backs up. "listen, dude, i just-"

"ah, no. shut up." i cut him off and smile forcefully, "you slept with MY lover, just because he is your ex does not mean that he is claimed by your filthy ass." i shout and grab him by his collar, kicking a random door open as i push him inside. i close the door behind me and lock it, i take my time to look around and what do you know? it's hyunsik's room.

i grabbed his bag, rummaging through his things and i just so happen to see a hammer in there, "hyunsik, why do you have a hammer?" i ask as i take it out, gripping the handle tightly. i turn around and he sits on the floor, his bottom lip trembling as his arms are about to lose balance, his eyes darting everywhere, sweat beads rolling down his face. it was a sight to see, my rival on the floor, looking like he's seen some ghost.

i take a few steps closer to him and he scrambles to his feet, running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut. i groan, "do we really need to do this? you know you're gonna die anyway! so just come out and let's get this over with! i have to cuddle with seokjin and that's like- super important you know!" i complain as i pound on the door.