하나

❝loneliness remained by my side. i've become completely alone.❞    

"jungkook, you should stop." namjoon says as he looks at me. "namjoon-hyung, it's fine. i'm fine." i bellowed as i looked up at namjoon. namjoon sighed, "it doesn't seem healthy!" he argued and sat down.

i had been skipping meals to lose weight. "you look fine the way you are! you're already skinny enough!" namjoon chided as he leaned back in his chair. "whatever, hyung." i muttered and stood up abruptly. "i'm going out for a little." i state and grab my jacket.

"alright then, just be careful kookie, i heard that the rabbit is back." namjoon told me and i sighed, "i will." i answered. whatever to make him feel relaxed. it's not like i don't know, i mean, i am the one they call the rabbit. the name sounds ridiculous and not frightful at all but whatever i guess. i sigh again as i step out the hotel room. 

it's been 2 months since that first time. it was euphoric, i felt powerful. fear? what's that? watching that wretched woman die was astonishing. how dare she threaten me? go live with her? please, i could barely breathe when she hugged me. i could have mistaken her for a gorilla if it wasn't for her appearance.

i snorted as her face flashed through my mind. it's not something you see every day. no one knows about my little habit, and i don't plan on letting anybody know, but i was so close to letting namjoon in. but if i did he'd probably start doubting me.

i bump into someone and fall backward onto my bottom. i groan and look up, ready to hit the person but i was at a loss of words. he looked absolutely stunning, almost unreal. he lends out his hand and i furrow my eyebrows, i place my hand in his and he pulls me up. "i'm sorry for that, i should have looked at where i was going." the beauty apologizes and chuckles at the end.

i stare at him and study his features, surely i must be in a dream. a good one.

his face was small, big doe eyes, a cute button nose, and fuck, the most kissable lips i've ever seen. "uh... is there something on my face?" the beauty asks and i snap out of my thoughts and look at him surprised. "oh! uh, no, sorry my bad... you just, look... very beautiful." i say and smile unconsciously. he blushes and smiles, "thank you..." he replies shyly.

god, he looked fucking adorable. 

"i should... get going now," he says and looks at his watch. rolex? beautiful and rich? what a match. he starts walking but i grab his wrist and open my lips... "what's your name?" i ask him. usually, i'd just be angry but shit, i can't be angry at this man. he looks like a fucking five-course meal.

"seokjin. kim seokjin, that's my name," he answers and his wrist gets free from my hold. "ah... alright then." i mutter as he walks away, his figure slowly disappearing through the crowd of people walking.

seokjin will be mine and i'll make sure that it happens.

i'll do anything, whether i be consumed by love or not.