Chapter 39~ It's A Trevor Thing

Haley's P.O.V

Its day 2 of being at the cottage. So far today, I woke up, took a shower, and I just finished eating breakfast. Its around 10 know, and were all gonna go for a swim.

I put on my blue bikini, with my water shorts. Wearing the bottoms for my bikini would be to short, and your able to see my cuts. The last thing i want is for another person to worry about me. On top of my bikini I put on my white sweater. I put my hair in a high pony tail, and slip on my light blue flip flops. I also, get out my small backpack, and shove in a towel, my phone, my earphones, sunglasses and I put my beanie, and an extra pair of shorts in there too.

I walk out of my room to see everyone waiting for me in the living room.

''You ready?'' Sam asks, while the others continue to scroll through their phones.

''Yup, ready as ill ever be''

''Ok lets go'' he replies

We all get up, and walk down the path to the lake. Its really beautiful. There's a gazebo, a couple of picnic tables, lawn chairs, and a dock. I lay out my stuff on one of the tables, while the guys go to set up Jc's blue tooth speaker. In a couple of minutes we have the music blasting, and me, Andrea, Jenn, and Rebecca are sitting on the lawn chairs on the dock. All the guys pulled of their shirts,, and ran into the water.

''Its so beautiful here'' I say to the girls

''I know right'' Andrea replies

''Guys jump in!'' Jc yells to us

''Fine'' Jenn says, pulling off her shorts, and top leaving her in her bikini, followed by a couple of the guys whooing her on, which causes us all to laugh. She backs up then runs down the dock jumping into the water.

''Guys come in, the waters so nice!'' she screams, as she reaches the surface

Andrea, and Rebecca do the same, jumping into the water together. I watch them while still siting in the lawn chair.

''C'mon Haley!'' Ricky yells

''Ugh... its ok, I'm good here''

''Come in Haley, the waters so nice!'' Rebecca screams to me

''Fine'' I mutter.

I pull off my sweater leaving me in my bikini. I feel everyone watching me, and my self conscious side starts to kick in. I feel like I should just put my sweater back on. I ignore the thoughts, and stand up walking towards the edge on the dock. I look down to see my 7 friends in the water. Wait, where's Sam? I see everyone's eyes shift to behind me. I turn around to see Sam charging at me.

''Sam don't you-'' I scream, but before I know it I'm being pushed into the water.

I rise to the surface to see everyone laughing, and I soon join in.

''You were taking to long'' Sam laughs

As we all calm down, are little party continues. The music blaring, and all of us singing along to the song. Anaconda by Nikki Manaj just finished playing, and now Am I Wrong is on. We all dance together in the water, laughing a couple of times in between. Jc, and Trevor disappeared a while ago, but now their walking down the dock with a pair of keys in Jcs hand.

''Who wants to go water tubing!?!'' Trevor yells over the music, following by all of us hollering back at him.

Kian swims over to me, and asks,

''Haley want to go tubing with me on the two seater tube?''

''Why not'' I say, as he smiles back at me