Chapter 12~Suprises

Haley's P.O.V

'His face pops up, but all I can see is that he has brown hair. The image keeps scanning across his hair. Then we kiss, but I'm still not able to see his face. Fireworks shoot everywhere coming from different directions. I was just-'

I wake up by a great, big shining light coming from my window. Oh god, another dream like this, what's going on with me? Why am I even dreaming about this?

I brushed it off, and got off my bed, letting my warm feet touch the cold floor. I walked towards my washroom, brushed my teeth, then took a shower. After I'm done, I get changed into ripped jeans, with a white tank. Of coarse me, being me I have to accessorize. I also put on these little golden necklaces that I bought when we were at vidcon, with little hand made bracelets. I straighten my hair, and put on my black SnapBack that said Cali on it. Also, to top it off I'm wearing my black converse. I jog down the stairs to see Sam watching tv, and Kian on his phone. I walk over to the fridge, and take out the eggs to make me an omelet.

"Do you guys want anything?" I ask politely

"Actually can you make me, and Kian some scrambled eggs?" Sam added, which made Kian look up confused.

"Ya sure"

I took out two pan's, and started up the stove. About ten minutes later both eggs were done. I walked over to them, and handed them the plates.

"Thanks" Kian said while taking the bowl, but I just nodded, and sat to eat my delicious egg omelet.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Sam asked

"Wanna penny board to Menchie's, and get some frozen yogurt" Kian asked

See there's one thing you need to know about Kian. He's addicted to frozen yogurt. He would probably win at a frozen yogurt eating competition. That's all I'm saying.

"Sure" I reply, finishing off my food. I get up, and put my plate in the sink, then hear my ringtone for my phone go off. I look at my caller ID, and guess who it is.

Mr. Connor Franta.

(Phone call)

H:/"Why hello there Mr. Connor Franta"

C;/ "Why hello Ms. Haley Pottorff"

H;/ "How was your flight?"

C;/ "Ok. I mean I wasn't sitting next to the

best people. Plus I had a kicking toddler

behind me. How was yours?

H;/ "It-t was....... it was fine"

C;/ "You sure?"

H;/ "Ya I'm fine, I just miss you so much"

C;/ " I miss you too. I wish we weren't so far

apart from eachother"

H;/ "Me too"

C;/ "So what are you doing today?"

H;/ " Just going to head out for some fro yo

with Kian, and Sam. You?"

C;/ "Just hanging out with the fam"

H;/ "That's cool"

C;/ "It's just not the same without you"

H;/ "I know I feel the same"