Chapter 3~Yes!

( Short A.N: I know Kian and Sam live close to where Vidcon is hosted and wouldn't have to take a plane but let's pretend they live in a different state.)

Haley's P.O.V

I wake up confused and wondering where I am. I have a massive headache and I feel sore all over. The memories of last night soon come rushing back to me.

"Good morning Haley." A nurse says beside me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Good morning." I reply politely.

"I will let the doctor know you're awake. Also, I will be back with some breakfast. Are pancakes ok?" She asks sweetly.

"If you don't mind, I prefer waffles."

She nods and is soon out the door. As she leaves the room, Sam walks in.

"Morning Haley." He says, coming in.

"Morning," I reply. "Where's Kian?"

"He is sleeping in one of the waiting room chairs. How are you feeling?" Sam asks.

"I'm fine."

"They gave you stitches on your waist. Kian made up a story as to why you have cuts. You're lucky. If they knew what had really happened, they defiantly wouldn't let you leave today."

"I'm leaving today?" I question.

"Yup."

"Oh thank goodness. It's boring here." I reply thankfully.

Sam laughed while going to sit down in the chair in front of me.

Kian then walked in sluggishly, looking half dead.

"Morning." he said, yawning.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked him.

"Exhausted." Kian replied.

"When's Vidcon?" I said excited, changing the topic.

"Haley, I still don't think you coming is a good idea." He replied.

"You already said I could come so I'm going. When is it?"

"This weekend." Sam sighed.

Sam continued to explain all the details. We are leaving on Friday so we can get there early and check into the hotel. I am so excited! This will be my first time on a plane, my first time going to Vidicon and my first time staying in a hotel. Plus, it's in California and I have always wanted to go there.

I snap out of my thoughts when the nurse returns back in the room with a doctor and breakfast. They said that I had only fainted from an excessive amount of blood lost and that they gave me twelve stitches. Also, they have to do a quick check up on me and run a few tests then I'm allowed to leave. They sounded suspicious about the reason why I'm in here and started to ask me questions about what happened. Kian immediately took over, answering their questions for me. I nod along with what he's saying, to look like I'm agreeing with him.

I just can't wait to get out of here!!

Skip to Thursday night

Haley's P.O.V

The last couple of days flew by. It's currently eight at night and I'm in my room packing for Vidcon. I wasn't exactly sure what I should pack so I decided to just shove as much as I could into this small luggage.

I packed basically my entire closet including my swimsuit, swim shorts and as many shoes that I could fit. I also, stuffed in toiletries and small backpacks because I'm not a fan of purses (I packed one purse anyways, just in case). Sam told me to bring a carry-on for the plane ride too. In there, I put my headphones, laptop, small camera, my wallet, phone charger, books, hand sanitizer, my penny board and some snacks for the ride.