Chapter 35~Hate

Haley's P.O.V

It now next weekend, and everyone is coming down today. This last week has been good. I've been secretly sneaking out of the house, to go hang with Connor. Were just two friends hanging out, and I missed spending time with him. I've also been with Kian, and Sam the last week too. I have no clue about my feelings between, Kian, and Connor, but I'm glad were both just friends for now.

Everybody is coming at 12 today, and I'm so exited. I also, need to tell the girls about everything that happened recently. I need their opinion on what to do.

I just finished eating breakfast, and me, Sam, and Kian are in the car heading to the airport. We arrived at the airport, and were now walking in the building. I've told Connor when everyone was coming, and to meet us at the airport.

We walked to the certain section, and I see Connor sitting down on a chair. I walk over to him with Kian, and Sam.

"Hey Con" I say, as he stands up to give me a hug

"Hey" he replies

I sit down between Kian, and Connor. Sam's next to Kian.

Kian, and Sam are sending daggers towards Connor. They are trying there best to stay calm, since I didn't tell them he would be here. They also send me a look saying,

'What's he doing here'

I ignore it, and continue on my phone.

It was pretty awkward, until I saw three girls walking in the airport together.

I stand up, and start running towards them.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I scream, jumping on them, bring them to the ground.

"I missed you so much!"

"Me too" Rebecca says

We all get up, and I go straight to hug Rebecca.

"Rebecca it's been forever since I saw you"

"I know right"

We all talk for a little, and then they go to say 'hey' to the guys.

Someone jumps on my back, bringing me to the ground well they laugh. I look up towards the person who was on me.

"Ricky!!!" I scream

"Haley!!!" he yells mocking me

I give him a hug while we catch up.

I go to say 'hi' to the rest of the guys. Then we all decide to go out to eat for lunch at TacoBell. We were sitting like this:

Trevor Jenn Jc Ricky Rebecca

Connor Me Kian Andrea Sam

It was really awkward between all of us especially between me, Kian, and Connor. Nobody really knew why, I was talking to Connor after everything that happened. The girls were giving me weird looks, so I mouthed to them that I would tell them later.

We all finished our tacos then decided to head to my house.

As we arrived the girls dropped their luggage's at the door, then dragged me to my room.

"What happened while we were gone?" Andrea said

"Why are you talking to Connor?" Jenn asks

"Ok let me explain, and this is were I need your opinions" I say, as they look at me pleading me to continue.
I explain how Connor came here a week early, and surprised me with Ed Sheeran, and Lia. I also, told them how I forgave him, and everything that happened between me, and Kian.