Chapter 25~Jealous?

Haley's P.O.V

I wake up to my phone going off like a psycho maniac. I open it up, and hundreds, and hundreds of notifications keep coming up. It's all because of one picture I posted, and that is the one of me, and Kian.
'Back away from my man!'
'U G L Y that's what you are, you don't deserve him'
'aww you guys are to cute'
'Get off him!'
'OTP #HIAN!!!!!!! XD'
Are only some of the comments, and tweets being sent to me. I'm not even dating Kian. Man, do people know how to read captions. I clearly wrote, and I quote,
'Love this kid, he's like another brother to me'
Ugh I hate this!
Before looking at another comment about how I ugly I am, I remember I forgot to open my letter last night. So I guess I open two today. One know, one later tonight.
I pull out the box, and take out the yellow envelope with the number two on it. I open it and It reads,

Haley,

Whether you know it, or not you are the most caring, and beautiful girl I have ever seen. But me ill always be me, plain old boring me. You are just perfect, and I know you won't believe me when I say that, but you are. I want you to remember even in your saddest times that everyone loves you, and we all care about you. Remember you have amazing friends including me who will support you through everything.
Anyways hope you have an amazing day Haley.

~Someone

Reading the letter makes my heart do flips, and it feels like a million butterfly's are in my stomach.
I finally rip the bed covers off me, and head to the shower. I change into my black leggings, with a teal muscle tank that has a picture of a palm tree on it. I also put on my blue, and black snapback, a couple of bracelets, and slip on my converse.
I jog downstairs, and see it's almost 11:30.
I saw there was a note on the fridge that said

Haley
Went out to shoot a couple of videos il be back soon.
~Sam

So it looks like it's just me, and this house.
I decide to text Kian, and ask if he wants to go out, and eat lunch with me.

To KI KI🍭🙈

Hey wanna get some lunch with me at 'Applebee's' ?

Moments later he replies

From KI KI🍭🙈
To Haley

Ya sure. Want me to come pick you up?

To KI KI🍭🙈

Ya if you don't mind :)

From KI KI🍭🙈
To Haley

K il be there in 5

I send Sam a quick text saying I'm going out to lunch with Kian, and shove my phone in my pocket. Only minutes later Kian rings the doorbell.
I open the door to see Kian wearing black jeans, a blue muscle tank (like me) and converse.
"OMG were literally twining!" I smile greeting him
"Haha I guess we are" we walk over to his car, and get in.
He blasts music the whole ride there, while we sing along horribly to each, and every song.
We walk in, get a table for two and follow are waitress to the little booth.
"So I'm assume you saw the whole Twitter, and Instagram drama about us" he says while scratching the back of his neck.
"Ya I saw it" I confess while looking at the menu.
"Don't take what they say to heart. They just give hate because their jealous"
"I know, I know"
The waitress comes over, takes our orders, and goes to get us drinks. She gives Kian googly eyes the whole time, and she is basically flirting with him. She sends me death glares when Kian's not looking. I swear if look could kill...
I literally can not watch this anymore it's burning up my soul.
She walks back to hand us our drinks, and spills mine all over me. What a little...
"Opps. HeHee my bad" she said giving me an evil smirk.
I pick up Kian's drink, and dump it on her head
"Ooops my bad" I said covering my mouth.
"Uh" she said with her high pitched, annoying voice running off to the washrooms.
"On your way bring back two more drinks" I call after her smirking then going to sit back down.
"Ughhhhh" I say trying to clean up my shirt.
Kian just sits there watching, like the goof ball he his.
"What was that about?" he asks
"Are you literally that clueless Kian" I say while he looks at me in confusion.
"She was basically eyeing you the whole time giving you googly eyes, and she spilt the drink on me to be alone with you"
"Oooo" Kian said
Our food came later with our drinks. Unfortunately were still being served by the fake blond who cakes on way to much makeup.
We eat our meals, just talking about little things. We decide to split the bill, and pay. Our waitress or should I say the 'plastic' comes back to collect the bill. She hands Kian a piece of paper, and says
"Here's my number babe. Call me"
I grab the paper before Kian takes it, and I throw it on the floor.
"I'm sorry me, and my BOYFRIEND will be leaving now" I say without thinking, grabbing Kian's hand, and dragging him out of the restaurant.
She pisses me off so much. There was a fire burning in me that was never in me before. I have no clue what I just said, or why I said it.
We sit in the car for a couple of minutes Kian still not starting the engine.
He looks at me with eyebrows raised
"Boyfriend?" he questions
"Oh, no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that she was just really pissing me off" I confess
"Jealous" Kian says while doing a fake cough.
"I am not jealous"
"Whatever helps you sleep at night Haley" he says finally turning on the car to drive home.
We get home, and head in the house. Sam was now home seeing that the car is parked in the driveway.
"I'm gonna head upstairs to get changed out of this. I thinks Sam's in the living room" I say bolting up the stairs.
I change out of my top, and put on another muscle tank that has a quote on it. It reads
'You Only Live Once
But If You Do It Right
Once Is Enough'
I decide to open my next letter I can't wait till tonight
I pull out the blue envelope labeled 3 on it.

Haley,

This letter is the shortest one of them all. I just want to let you know I care about you, and you make me happy. Don't ever forget that.

~Someone

These letters make me so happy.

Kian's P.O.V

I spill to Sam about everything that happened at the restaurant.
I am really confused.
I really like Haley, and seeing her get angry, and jealous, not to say in a purvey way but it's hot.
"I don't know" Sam says after I finished the story
"But she was obviously jealous"
"I can tell" I reply
Haley comes down in a new happy mood.
"Can we watch movies?" she asks
"Sure what movies?" Sam asks
"What do you have?"
"We have 'Parental Guidance' 'Frozen' 'Lion King' 'Pitch Perfect' 'Mean Girls'" Sam continues.
"Can we watch them all, and have a movie festival?"
"Why not"
We put in the first movie 'Pitch Perfect'. I'm sitting on the couch on one end, and Sam's on the other end. Haley's lays across us with her head on my lap, and her feet resting on Sam's lap. I play with her hair as I munch away on popcorn. Soon we go through 'Pitch Perfect' 'Lion King' 'Frozen' and know were on 'Mean Girls'
During the middle on the movie I drift to sleep with a lot on my mind.
_________________________

SURPRISE!!!
EARLY UPDATE.
I literally love you guys so much.
Hope your loving the book so far.

Did you guys read that drama there with Haley and the 'plastic'?

What do you think will happen next

Will Haley start to develope feelings for Kian?
Will the 'plastic' reappear again?
Will Haley ever find out who is writing the letters?

Your just gonna have to wait and see.

Ooo and do you guys like the new cover to the story?

For a NEW UPDATE this chapter has to get 5 votes and 5 comments.

Anyways
I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOO
hope you enjoyed chapter 25
Your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️