Chapter 17~ I cant promise anything

Recap

Moments later Jenn came back with an expression on her face I think il never forget. She looked frustrated, angry, but also sad.

"Haley I think you need to see something" she dragged me, and Andrea to the hallway to where the bathroom is, and what I saw will be the most unforgettable scene I have ever saw.

-

Haley's P.O.V

I just, I can't even express what I'm feeling now. I'm speechless. Tears are overwhelming my face, as I continue to watch the horrid scene. I can't believe he would do this to me, to us. Do you want to know what I'm actually watching now. I'm watching my boyfriend, Connor Franta, making out with a girl in the hallway. I'm devastated. Soon enough Andrea being Andrea, rams into the make out sesh, and starts yelling at him getting all up in his face. I'm just frozen stuck there. Then the moment he turns, and looks at me I loose it. So guess what I did, I just ran, ran right out of there with tears filling my face. I hear someone calling my name, but I don't care, I keep running, and running till I reach my house. I open the door, slam it shut, and just sit there on the floor crying my heart out. And to think I thought I might even love him. What even is my life.

Andreas P.O.V

Jenn is currently dragging me, and Haley off to some random place that she thinks is so important for us to see, and.... wait this was important. Connor is making out with this random chick. Wait is that, that's Casey. Casey is this girl that basically everyone knows, because she just hops from guy to guy. Rumor has it she been trying to get with Connor for a while now. I had enough. I run towards Connor, and push him off her against the wall.

"What the hell!" he yelled

"Me. What the hell to you Connor!" I yelled back

"Your such a jerk you know that. What in the world do you think your doing" I continued

He looked over at Haley who had tears filled in her eyes. Poor girl. I then slapped Connor in the face. He deserved it.

"Andrea!"

"Your such a jerk Connor"

By now there is a group surrounding us, and I noticed Jenn, and Haley are gone.

"Guys what's wrong?" Kian spoke up

"Connor just cheated on Haley with Casey" Kian's eyes immediately filled with anger then I look at Sam, and his face was burning red.

Then the first thing I saw was Kian's fist ramming into Connors chin. Then Sam got into it, and they both started hitting him. Ricky, and Jc stepped up, and separated the three holding back Kian, and Sam. Connor was beaten up pretty bad.

"Let go of me" Kian, and Sam both complained trying to struggle their way out of their tight hold.

"Where's Haley? Does she know" Sam asked

"Ya she saw it happen, but I saw Jenn go after her"

"I need to find her" and then Sam rushed out of the building.

Now my turn again to speck to the devil, we were never finished.

"I can't believe you Connor. I can't belive you would do this to Haley. The poor girls devastated. Your a real jerk did you know that. You not only lost one of the most important people in your life, you lost a couple of friends too, because I'm disgusted in you." I yelled in his face.

"I'm sorry" he choked out

"Sorry's not good enough" I spit out.

And with that I was done, time to find Haley.