I'm sorry too

We wake up and start the day off with a shower. Evie has me pinned against the shower wall, It fells delightful. As I get closer to climaxing I start to moan, I bury my head into Evie's shoulder to muffle the sound. I feel Evie start to slow down, I can tell she's pleased with herself to have made me orgasm. 

 "Did you like that, Allie?" she asks seductively. I turn over, pinning her to the wall this time. Now it's my turn. 

"Does this answer your question?" I say in between kisses. Once we're done we get ready for the day.

We go downstairs and everyone is busy adding decorations to the house and stacking plates and cups, setting tables so we play a part and help out too. The first guest arrives at five pm. It's my grandfather James. I open the door to let him in. 

"Hello sweetie." He says while giving me a hug. "It's nice to see you brought a friend, Allie." He says. 

"Actually grandpa, this is my girlfriend Evelyn." I tell him. Evie smiles. 

"Congratulations." he says sounding disappointed. I take his coat and hang it up and let him get settled in. Evelyn talks with James and I go hand Sophia her bag of drinks. 

"Here's some things I got for you and your friends while we were out. You're welcome to come sit with us in my room once everyone is here as long as you don't embarrass me." I say. 

"Thanks Allie." she says. I turn around to leave her room when she tugs on my arm.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you the other day. I shouldn't of done that." she says. 

"I'm sorry too. I guess you're right it is a little uptight but if it had bothered me I would of found a way to be a little slutty." I tell her. She hugs me and then we go down stairs together.