Combustion

I wake up the next morning but Evelyn isn't in our bedroom. I get up and go to the kitchen to find her in just her black lacy underwear. I got taken back for a moment, I was not expecting that but I like it

"Morning" she calls.

"Morning, what smells so good?" I ask.

"I hope you like pancakes as I've made lots."

"That's fine by me" I say. We sit back down at the table and eat. After, we get ready for our class.

We find two seats near the back of the auditorium and take out our books. Evelyn is so organized with a huge clear binder to keep all of her papers in. I have a black button wallet to keep my stuff in but it's bursting at the corners.

The lecture starts and I hear Dr Jenson speak but I can't seem to concentrate today. Finally class ends and Evelyn informs me about the lunch plans with the group.

"I don't know if I can face Emma and her bullshit today." I wine.

"I'm here for you and I support you, if you want me to call her out I will. I'll protect you, I'll always protects you." She ensures.

I smile "are you flirting with me?" I say jokingly.

She giggles and blushes "if that's what you want to interpret it as then it's fine by me" she winks.

I AM GOING TO COMBUST.

Suddenly Evie's phone rings, a Hayley Kiyoko song plays as her ringtone. "It's  Orlah" she whispers to me. Once the call ends we head to lunch to meet the group.