He chuckles and stares at my naked chest as the cold gets to me. "You missed." 

I cover up with one arm. "Stop it you creep." I mutter, face flushing.

There's something about being naked in the daytime that's way worse than when you're actually, ya know... the night before.

"Looking at my gorgeous girlfriend's body is not creepy missy." He says, still staring.

"Give me back my pillow. I'm cold." I scold him, stepping out of bed.

"I can tell." He smirks. I pick up a pillow off the other side of the bed and swat him with it.

He jumps towards me and swats me with original pillow. I scream and dodge, not even caring that we are having a naked pillow fight.

I throw the one i'm holding at his head, but miss and hit his shoulder instead. 

He laughs and takes a step towards me to smack me again, but I grab the pillow with both arms, and yank it away from him using so much force that it causes me to almost fall back onto my bed, grabbing onto the bed post as I laugh at the amount of my blankets on the floor, tangled around my feet. I swing the pillow and hit him square in the face. "HAH. GOTCHA!" I proclaim triumphantly, spinning in a circle. 

He stumbles back and I attempt to take a step forward so I can hit him again, but my foot is wrapped around a fallen sheet from the bed. I squeal and try to grab a hold of him as I crash to the ground. He lands flat on his back, and I fall on top of him.

"Merda. Sorry." I giggle, still on top of him, completely squishing him.

He mumbles something from underneath. I sit up, and swing my leg over so that now I'm straddling his chest.

"Ah. Air!" he takes dramatic breaths and I swat him. "Ow! Hey! My face was being suffocated by your beautiful tits, woman. Let me catch a breath before you assault me again." He huffs jokingly.

"Your fault." I point out.

"You almost kneed me in the balls."

"But I didn't."

"Instead your chest suffocated me and almost broke my nose. I love having my face buried between them, believe me but-"he mumbles again as I crash my hand down on top of his mouth.

"I did not." I roll my eyes, a deep blush forming across my face.

He raises his brows and I stare into his eyes. Gosh, I could look at them all day. They're a deep shade of hazel, that depending on his mood, with turn more green with flecks of gold, or more brown with flecks of gold. They are mesmerizing. Suddenly, the atmosphere turns serious, as he mumbles something under my hand, his eyes trained on mine.

"What?" I slowly pull my hand away. "If that was inappropriate, believe me. I will-"

"I love you." He says seriously.

"What?"

"Kasey. I love you. So, so much. I'm sorry if this is too quick, since we've only been actually dating for like a month, but I can't hold it in anymore." Jake says.

I bite my lip. "How is that possible?" I whisper.

"Hell if I know, I can just say I'm crazy about you. Not an hour goes by where I'm not thinking about you. Hell, you invade my dreams on a nightly basis. I'm so in love with you, I don't even understand It." he adds.

Without thinking, I lean down and kiss him without answering back. I love him. I really do, but it frightens me to be able to see a future with him, so I just throw everything into this kiss, letting all my emotions be shown through this.