51. M.I.A

Hey I know it's been forever please forgive me :/

This chapter isn't the greatest, the time and modivation to write just haven't really been here but I'm trying. you guys all keep spamming my instagram for updates, so here it is at 2am. 

(you should be asleep rn not reading, btw)

Language and mature topics mentioned in this chapter, but hey. enjoy! Lmk if you guys want me to start editing out the swears? idk. 

______enjoy______

The sun pierces my eyes as I groan and roll over. "Can you close the curtain babe?" I sigh at Jake.

Why is my head pounding so much?

I try to go over the details of what happened last night in my but I can't seem to remember. I think we got in an argument, and there was definitely alcohol involved and I'm 99% sure even in our drunken state we had a good time...

"Jake?" I groggily reach over to his side of the bed, opening my eyes with a frown as I discover the sheets empty and cold.

"Great." I mumble to myself. "How does he always seem to wake up before me?" Back when I was in high school I woke up at 5am to get several hours of practice done before my schooling started. Times change, I guess.

I sit up and stretch my arms wide as I yawn and look around my room. Only my clothes are thrown about the room, so I do have some confirmation what happened here last night, but usually he leaves a note for me if he's not staying for breakfast, and if that were the case his clothes and shoes would be here. None of his stuff is here, so he must have left already?

Weird.

I check my phone and frown as there's no new messages from him, not even on social media.

Shoving my feet into some slippers, I silently scold myself for drinking. I stand up too fast and the room spins.

"Ugh I hate drinking. Never again." I moan as I wander into the kitchen.

"You say that every time." Dakota laughs from the downward facing dog position. "I'm so lucky I don't get hungover."

"Did you save me some coffee?" I sigh.

"Obviously. I'm not a total monster." she raises one leg high in the air. "So why did JT run out of here like you chomped off his dick at 6am this morning?"

I frown as I pour my coffee. "He did? Yeah i have no clue."

"Did you chomp off his-"

"Yeah definitely not, Dakota." I interrupt. "Why were you up at 6am?"

She forward lunges into a half- warrior pose. "I was in the mood to paint the sunset." She points towards the loft. "We get amazing views from up there. I literally love this place so much."

"Yeah same." I laugh. I immediately feel better as I take a sip of coffee. I don't know how I'd survive without caffeine honestly. "So you came home last night?"

"Yeah and once again you guys were SO loud." She huffs.

I can feel a blush creep across my face but I hide it behind my mug. "Yeahh sorry. When in doubt, it's his fault though."

"Oh I'm sure. That man definitely has a screamer dick."

"Dakota!" I gasp.

"What? You gonna argue that? I'm not wrong. Just by looking at him you can tell. Yummy." she grins.

"I thought you were getting laid. Why are you so horny?" I roll my eyes.

"If I was getting laid do you really think I'd be here talking to your sorry ass at 10am?" she laughs. "On our day off?"