Chapter 1

Ahh. Summer of 13. I would say the sky was as clear as the alantic ocean and it was as warm as, well...summer. But it wasn't. It was shit. Well, it was always going to be shit, as I live in Essex, England so of course the summer was not what was expected. But i've had 20 years of it, so i'm pretty sure I saw it coming.
My family and I were all dressed up, ready for a family party/BBQ thing we were expected to attend every single year. And as much as I wasn't looking forward to get to the required destination of the get-together, me as-well as everyone else was in no rush to leave, meaning we were eventually an hour late.

I drove in my own car and met them there, which meant, due to my mothers hideous driving, it was mandatory for me to enter the small cottage on my own. I quickly peered down my narrow body, checking I was still looking half-decent before I walked up to the door, knocking loudly over the un-tasteful music on the other side.

I was wearing a flowly white blouse with thin straps, blue jeans with slits at the knees and sandal heels. And although I felt elegant, I was instantly regretting not wearing a jacket and boots; it was fucking freezing.

"Oh hello love" an old lady eventually answered the door. I recognised her as possibly my great aunt but who knows, at BBQ's like this, I don't know anyone - despite the amount of old people telling me how much i've grown. Well yep I am twenty years old not a two year old anymore, that's probably why.

"The others are on their way" I told her as I stepped into the warm home. It was very small and there was no-where-near as much room for all the people as it needed. After leaving a, might I say, very sloppy kiss on my blushed cheek, she guided me through the large crowd of people and into the kitchen.

"Everyone, this is my sisters grand-daughter, Annie." I mentally noted that she was in-fact my great-aunt as I looked around the room, smiling and waving at all the strangers. I felt like an item, like she was showing me off, and I didn't like it one bit. Therefore, I asked where the bathroom was and escaped from the peering crowd of people.

To Sophie: Well i'm undeniably bored already.

I text my friend Sophie who I originally asked to come with me to the shit event but was blown off when, i happily admit, a much better offer came up. So I couldn't blame her really for not coming to something as shit as a family get-together.

From Sophie: Oh shit i'm sorry. Just hang on, there might be a hot guy there ;)

To Sophie: I very much doubt it. The hottest guy i've seen so far is as wrickly as a worn out leather sofa.

From Sophie: Ew. You'll be fine, let me know how it goes.

When I heard a knock on the door, obviously from someone waiting to use the bathroom, I slid my phone back into my pocket and made my way back out into the social world I was so not comfortable with.

"Annie! Annie!" I looked to my left to see my Auntie Karli and sighed in relief. Finally someone decent - I say to myself as I made my way over. "This is my beautiful neice, Annie" she announed and I routinely scanned the group with a fake smile on my face.

Wait, what? I got about three quarters around the circle when my eyes met a particular brown-haired boy. Oh my god, that's the one who's in that band with Harry Styles.

"Hi, i'm Louis" he stepped forward, pecking my cheek.
That's it! Louis Tomlinson!

[] [] [] [] [] A/N [] [] [] [] []

Okay so i've started a new one! And before you say it, no Annie is not me. I don't like it when people call me Annie js. And no, this is not some clechè One Direction fanfic, I'm going to try and mix it up a little bit so keep reading plss! I hope you like it! Remember to vote :D
Belle Xxx