'Shit' he thinks to himself, bringing his hand up to reach for the corner of his left eye, pulling at it gently. 'Yoongi was right... I do have a twitch.'

That's it! Kim Seokjin has had enough of waiting. Tonight is their last concert here. Jin sets his mind into a new determination. He is going to speak with Taehyung if it hurts him... He then smirks slightly to himself... Or Minho.

Seokjin shakes his head to rid his mind of that last thought. No matter how intriguing the idea of locking Minho inside a small closet somewhere seems to be, he knows that it isn't really the other's fault that things are this way. It's his own. Jin just needs to get Tae alone long enough to express how he really feels.

At his last thought, Seokjin stops to take a moment to reflect over their current situation.

Has he waited too long? Would Tae still want him? Or, did he miss his own opportunity at happiness because of weakness and self doubt?

A knock on the door startles Seokjin from his thoughts.

"Hyung, we are leaving now for the fan pre-stage rehearsal. Army's are already lined up around the block! Some even camped out from last night!" Namjoon's deep voice sounds out excitedly through the closed door. No matter how often the rapper witnesses it, the dedication shown by their fans still truly amazes him every time.

"Alright... I'm coming now" Jin answers, quickly grabbing his jacket and room key before exiting the suite to meet up with Namjoon in the hall.

~~~~~

Hours later and the rehearsal stage has long come and gone, and the concert is now in full swing. The sounds of fan chants echo throughout the large venue hall as Army screams and sings along with every verse. The extravagant glow of lightsticks flash a rainbow of colours as they change with the beat of each song. 

'Oh, come on! You have got to be kidding me!' Seokjin thinks to himself as he watches Minho laugh and pull on Taehyung's arm, yet again, while the members are prepairing for their next set. Doesn't this guy have a drama to shoot somewhere?! Why the hell is he even still here?

Seokjin never recieved a chance to discuss things with Taehyung earlier during their practice stage. Nor did he find the opportunity to speak with him afterwards. Minho had been sticking to the younger like glue since the beginning of their rehearsal and made it very difficult for Jin to grab Taehyung's attention. And, to add salt to his already gaping wounds, the multitalented Shinee idol/actor decided that he would stay for the main event as well.

As much as it pains him to admit, if Jin had to name one good thing about Minho's presence here tonight, it would be that he has definately improved Taehyung's mood for the better. The younger in mention even played around a little with Seokjin during So What, giving a small but still crowd pleasing flying kiss to Mr. Worldwide Handsome during their bridge together in the chorus.

The group is now readying themselves to perform another fan favorite, DNA. Seokjin knows that the choreography for this song places himself and Taehyung close to each other many times throughout the routine. He would be lying if he said that this situation doesn't make him more than just a little nervous.

However, this thought becomes nothing more than a fleeting notion as the group lines up for the song intro. The crowd screams out each of the member's names while their feet and bodies work through the first part of the choreo. Jin runs to the sidelines while awaiting his next entry and watches intently as Taehyung sings the opening verse. The younger's deep velvety tones never fail to leave the older's body littered with chills and completely breathless.