"And you!" she said directing her killer glare at Rade. " You are so fucking disrespectful that it's sickening." She stormed over to me to engulf me in a tight embrace.

" I love you girl. I'll come back over to check on you later when I calm down." She whispered in my ear. She then proceeded to storm out after she waved Chris and Camren goodbye.

"Cherry." Daniel called out sounding confused and shocked. Soon he dragged himself out of that state following her with pleas to talk.

"I think it's time for me to leave also." Chris said standing up causing Camren's frown to deepen. As if he could sense it, he turned around to face her.

"I'm going to call you as soon as I get home." Chris stated to her. All she could do was nod with a tear jerking expression painted on her face. He could see this also, so he lowered his lips onto hers for a short but passionate kiss. Soon after he left leaving Camren a blushing melting mess.

It was just the three of us again. Only this time it felt awkward and weird. It felt wrong.

"I can assume you don't want me here." Rade murmured beside me.

"I'm not going to force you to go home Rade. You've always have and always will be welc-"

"Ty, I'm just going to go."

"No I'm no-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before he was walking out my house. His rude actions pissed me off more than I already was. I stood up from my fucking seat and headed to my room to throw on some clothes and shoes.

"Ty what are you doing." Camren screamed.

"To tell that asshole about himself. Lock up." I replied. Soon I was in front of his house banging on the door. Suddenly it swung open leaving me a bit shocked and stunned. Instantly I was on guard.

"He is in his room. Please don't make too much noise."

"Thanks." I whispered as I made my way down the hall. I didn't bother to knock and I walked straight in to find him shirtless on his bed. From what I saw just a few minutes ago, I know he might not be in the talking mood and my plan to curse him out now was evaporating quickly. He didn't even look at me. He spoke only one word that had me cringing in pain.

"Leave."

"Rade come back over." I demanded as I tried to ignore my pained heart.

"Leave." He repeated once more this time more aggressively and louder. His coldness towards me was agonizing and the blows he was sending was hard to cope with. But then my pain turned to anger.

"Make me then because I'm not fucking leaving." I declared stubbornly as I folded my arms. In rage he hopped up from his bed and stalked towards me. I wanted to go run and ball up into a corner, but I stayed glued to my spot refusing to be a coward. I could feel the heat and anger radiating off of him. The effects I was getting from his proximity and his bare chest was shameful.

He began to stalk forward causing me to move backwards until my back hit the wall. His strong arms were slammed on the wall, one on each side of my head. My breathing was harsh as my heart began to pump rapidly. I refused to look up to those beautiful yet angered eyes.

"Look at me." He boomed in that husky voice of his. I bit my lip trying to contain the embarrassing sounds that wanted to escape.

"No. I'll l-leave then." I squeaked. Suddenly, I felt his hand slide around my throat for the second time today and forced those soft lips onto mine for the most rough and passionate kiss I've ever experienced. I was lost in his lips for a while but soon I came to my senses and tried to organize my chaotic thoughts. My arms were now pressing against his smoothed bare muscled chest trying to free myself.

This angered him. One of his hands had both of mine held against the wall together like chains as his other hand slipped around my waist as hoisted me up. Suddenly his was between my thighs as he began to grind against my most sensitive spot.

His mouth captured the moans that left my own causing him to grind harder. I could feel my toes curling and my back arching as my core began to ache with want. His hand that he had around my waist quickly found it's way over my mouth as his lips began to bite and lick the sensitive flesh of my neck. This is the most intimate I've been with anyone and it was driving me crazy how he was doing these things to my body.

Although my body felt all this pleasure, my mind was racing. Did he even want me or was this because him and his little girl friend had a fight? Was I being used? Tears began to flow from my eyes as his lips tore from my skin leaving me whimpering from already missing his touch.

"Princess, why are you crying?" He questioned as softly as possible through his harsh breathing. And this just made me cry harder. I didn't want this. I don't want his actions to be because of her. He released me from my prison against the wall, yet he refused to let me stray from him. He led me to the bed to sit.

"Talk to me." He pleaded. I looked into those hazel eyes of his and sighed. It was no way around it.

"I don't want this Rade." I whispered. His expression was unreadable. I was scared that he was hiding his emotions.

"Explain." He demanded calmly.

"I know that you like Kate a lot. And you have urges. But I don't want to be just a person who you use to be satisfied." I said

"So you think I'm using you because you think Kate isn't giving me any." Rade said slowly.

"I mean I'm not judging you. I just don't want to be that for you. I mean I get it. Jay did it. I just-"

"Don't fucking compare me to him." Rade boomed making me jump in fear.

"Sorry." I whispered and he sighed.

"I fucked Kate the same night I met her. I'm not using you for anything. I know you are not ready for sex, so trying to use you to release sexual tension is stupid." He said shaking his head.

"Why were you doing the things you are doing to me then?" I questioned confused. He looked at me like I was retarded.

"Ty do I have to really answer that question?" He asked leaving me even more confused. He sighed.

"I just don't feel comfortable with you kissing me while you have a whole fucking girl friend. I'm not going to be a fucking side chick." I said. I admit I was a bit bitter.

"Ty, you could never be a side chick of mine. I realize that what I did earlier was wrong to you and her which is why I'm single now. I want you. I've wanted you for awhile and I know that you feel the same. I just wanted to respect you and your relationship. Yet, I was losing hope and that's why I was with Kate. But that just confirmed how much I wanted you and how much you wanted me. I could see the hatred you had for that girl. But its like now you are free of him, and I just want to do things to you that you aren't ready for." He said lowly. All of this that he is saying was overwhelming. Very overwhelming, which left me a red and aching mess. I took a deep breath. Suddenly my phone rang, I was going to ignore it but it was Camren who was calling so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ty Jay is at the door saying that he wants to speak to you. I told him to go away but he said he won't leave until he talks to you." 

"Ok, we are on our way back. Don't open the door." I hung up and let Rade know what's going on. He really didn't like it.

"Let's go." He said and we began to make our way back to the house. I don't know what's going to happen with us at this point. I just hope everything doesn't go to hell once more.

Sorry guys for the late upload. I just been procrastinating lately. Again I am sincerely sorry. But I hope this chapter was amazing and have you guys wanting more. Just want to thank you guys once more for reading my work. Enjoy. Love you guys lots!