1) Sabertooth

(Y/N) POV

A week later from the Grand Magic Games, and I have been helping Sabertooth start over and becoming a family, like my own guild, Fairy Tail. The first thing I started with, is to make them all do some games together, like three leg run, ball game and something like that. It was to boost their bond of friendship. And then I work further from there.

''What do you need help with, Sting?'' I ask and walk up to the new guild master, while I fiddle with my tight fishtail. 

''I wanna ask, if it's too much to install a pool in this guild?'' Ask Sting very low, as to not tell his idea so he can surprise them. 

''It's not to much, cause our original guild, has a huge pool at the backyard.'' I tell him and wink at him. I got a mail from grandpa, telling that we got our original guild home back when they arrived at Magnolia. That is a great news for me, but I will not return just yet. Cause I have planned a surprise with grandpa, and is almost ready to tell everyone at Sabertooth, but I first need a 'thumps up' from grandpa before I do so.

''Hey (Y/N), what do you guild do about that?'' Ask a Sabertooth member and point towards some other members who is arguing.

''Normally we ignore it, cause if they don't solve it themselves with talk, will it end in fights, which make more people join in and make chaos in the guild hall. We only stop it if it's getting out of hand.'' I answered honestly, which make that member and Sting sweatdrop. And as told, did it end in a huge fight, and it's already getting out of hand. ''Don't ask, I will do it.'' I simply said and stamp the ground. Electricity hit everyone, shocking them all and stop them from continue fighting. ''Stop this nonsense and take the fight outside. Grow up and talk things out, cause some things can be solve with talking, not with a fist in the face.''

''Damn, she has some punks.'' Mumble Orga, from the side line. Not effected by the electricity. I made sure it didn't hit those who weren't fighting.

''Then try to see how the fights are in Fairy Tail when Gray and Natsu is the ones starting it.'' Commended I and smile for all the memories with those two fighting. In numbers, would they have started all fights in the guild with the procent of 90. The remaining may be someone else or something else happen that ended in fight.

''How is you stay here until now?'' Ask Rogue with Frosch in his hands.

''I really love it. You all are doing a great job and with no time, will you be just like Fairy Tail.'' Rogue smiled at me, but it seems it wasn't that he mean.

''I was talking about your time living with Rufus.'' I give him the 'ooh' and then nodded. And that is where oni-chan came with a letter in hand.

''A letter arrived for you from guild master Makarov.'' Says oni-chan and give me the letter. I open it and read it real quick. I smile and jump up on the new bar, that just got installed, which Yukino is cleaning.

''Everyone, listen. Tomorrow are we all going to Magnolia where we will meet up with Fairy Tail and all the other guilds from the Grand Magic Games. There will we compete in a Fairy Tail traditionel competition along with our BINGO game. It will all happen in the Northern park, by the sakura tree's.'' I informed happily and wave the letter in my hand. Sabertooth cheered and start getting ready, talking about what will happen and that it is going to be fun.

''So that is what you have being doing when you stayed over your bed time these two nights.'' Says oni-chan with a smirk and lift me down the bar table. 

''You saw me?'' I ask worried, cause maybe I would get yelled at.

''I once was going to bed and saw light coming from your room. Now I understand why, but please don't stay up for too long.'' Warned oni-chan and let me down. I smile at him, but then remember I haven't answered Rogue.

''About your question, do I love to live with oni-chan. We are finally a family again. But I do know I need to return back to Fairy Hill to be at my guild... but I will visit as much as I can.'' I answered quickly and honest. I give oni-chan a hug, to ease the feeling of us being separated. I know we have talked about it, but my home is Fairy Tail, and it can't be changed that easily, so we promised to visit each others as much as we can, when we have time and are not on a request. 

''Well let's get home so that you can pack your stuffs. This is your last day anyway her on Sabertooth.'' Inform oni-chan and take my hand, that has the butterfly bracelet on it. I nodded and says goodbye. We walk down the looong staircase and down the city, until we find one of the apartments building. Oni-chan have so much money, that he has the penthouse apartment at the very top.

''I bet that when we get on the train, will Sting and Rogue ask me to cast Troya on them so that they won't get motion sick.'' I said and chuckle at the first time I did it. Sting ran up and down the train, feeling happy he didn't get sick, nut because I am new to use that spell, did he get sick after 5 minutes of running. moving to much will speed up the time limit of the spell. and Sting learn it the hard way.

''That is probably true. But you have been a help for Sabertooth, even if it's only been a week.'' Commended oni-chan amd hang his red coat. ''It's gonna be lonely here without you.''

''Aw, oni-chan. I will also feel lonely again, but Fairy Tail is my home and I can't leave it behind. Not when they have taken good care of me for so long.'' I will miss him, cause he is my brother and we haven't seen each other for over 14 years.

''I know, I know. But I will still miss you. Its a brother thing, I can't do anything about it.'' Says oni-chan and walk into my room with me. I start packing my stuff. When I am thinking about it, am I actually also excited to see my guild family again. Week feels forever in my opinion. 

''Then, let's make tomorrow an awesome. I can spoil a few thing... Oh no, I forgot to tell we will be there in two days.'' I whined and feel stupid to forget that. Oni-chan chuckle at my reaction and do his memory make thing with his hand.

''I will inform them all, just finish packing.'' I smile at him and give him a hug, then continue to pack my things. These next two days are gonna be fantastic.