Chapter 33

I decided to babysit Ben to give Josh and Jessica some time to themselves so they could rest and or do anything they wanted to do. Lucky for me Ben slept soundly through the night and didn't give me any trouble. He was nice and bubbly and laughing throughout the whole day. We played peek a boo and we were watching Paw Patrol when Caleb walked through the door looking handsome as ever. I put Ben back in his playpen and walked up to Caleb to hug him and kiss him passionately.

Caleb had been gone all week visiting more packs to get annual reports and I've missed him so much over the last two weeks. I was stuck here watching the kingdom and training the younger pups so they could go back to their packs and teach their warriors what they learned here. It was lonely and my heart broke daily with the thought that I wasn't in Caleb's arms. At this moment I just didn't want it to stop, I wanted to stay in his arms forever. 

After our reunion, we went back to the couch and continued to babysit Ben for the rest of the day. I was holding Ben in my arms when I caught Caleb looking at me with admiration. 

"What?" 

"Nothing, you're beautiful and will someday make a great mother." I couldn't help but blush as he was saying this. I tried to hide my face, but he stopped me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Please don't hide your beautiful face from me. If you do the world doesn't shine as bright." I couldn't keep it in because the next thing I know I place Ben back in his cradle and kissed Caleb on the lips. 

I broke apart from the kiss realizing that I had to go to the bathroom. I excused myself and did my business and started walking back when I overheard Caleb talking to Ben. 

"Ben my friend, Your Aunt is one of the strongest, beautiful and thoughtful person I have ever met. She always puts others before her. And your dad, he will become a wonderful Alpha with all the dedication he is putting into rebuilding what was lost and will use that dedication to make you the best you can be. Ben, you are one lucky little guy to be surrounded by so many amazing, caring people in your life." Ben couldn't stop looking at Caleb with a twinkle in his eyes. At that moment I fell in love with Caleb all over again. After his talk with Ben, he started throwing him in the air and playing with him.  

I walked into the room with a smile on my face, "You are going to be a wonderful father and uncle boo." There was a moment of silence between us and then I broke it. "Let's get married next week!"

"But that's so soon, We need more time for preparations darling." 

"But Caleb I don't want to wait any longer I want to be yours forever and I want you to be mine forever." 

"You already have me for life, my wonderful mate. Forever and always." He put Ben back down and for the rest of the day, we watched Disney movies until Josh came to pick Ben up.  

"Thank you so much for watching him today, Jessica and I were able to finish the nursery and get some well-needed sleep. Also, it's nice to see you back Caleb." Caleb and Josh did the bro hug thing and then Josh asked if we wanted to come by to see the nursery, we both said yes and drove with Josh back to their house. 

Josh and Jessica decided to move back to the pack lands and help with the rebuild while living on site. A few other pack members decided to do the same thing. We walked into the nursery and were amazed at first sight.

The room was painted to look like the outdoors. that surrounded the house. On one side was the picture of the lake shimmering in the sunset and the forest surrounding the lake. The forest was full of bright and dark greens and on the wall with the windows was the tiny house that we stayed in after the attack. It was overlooking the cliff overlooking the valley that we would practice everything. It was beautiful.

"Wow... This... This is amazing Josh." I hugged Josh and found Jessica nursing Ben in their room to tell her how amazing the room looked. Caleb and I decided to stay for dinner and drove back to the castle afterward. 

When we got back to our room we couldn't contain ourselves anymore. With Ben being around and love felt like it was literally in the air. We couldn't control ourselves, so we did it and laid together holding onto each other until we fell asleep. 

I never wanted this moment to end. 

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, I hate to do this but there are only two more chapters left! 

Unfortunately not only do I not have a lot of time on my hand, but I have nowhere to go with this book and I'm very content with how its been going lately. I also have a clear way to end this book and a nice happy note. I'm also going to say in advance, sorry for the chapters being shorter than normal, but once again I just don't know where to go with this book.

Lastly, I want to thank all of you for your support on this book! It means a lot! Maybe when life slows down I'll make another book but that's a hard maybe!

xxSami :)