Chapter 20

After Caleb and I had dinner we went back to our room and started to get ready for the night. Me, Caleb, Josh, Jessica and James were going to go to the club tonight and just let loose. The club that we were going to was an all werewolf club so that meant we could drink and we didn't have to worry about exposing ourselves to humans.

I was currently in the bathroom curling my hair and putting natural make up while Caleb was lying on the bed watching TV.

"Almost ready babe?" My heart fluttered when he called my babe.

"Just a moment Caleb." At the moment I was wearing a black dress that reached mid thigh and was open in the back as well as black high heels. I walked out and Caleb's mouth opened.

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"Your not wearing that." He sternly said.

"But.. Cal-."

"I don't want other weres getting any ideas or thoughts in their head." At this moment I walked up to him and but my hands on his chest.

"But all of this" I said motioning to my outfit, "is only for you." I said kissing his lips.

"Promise?"

"no, I'm wearing it for James." right after I said that Caleb growled deeply. 

"I'm kidding Caleb." I said pecking his lips, but it turned into a deep passionate kiss.

"You better be." He said staring down my chest.

"Umm... my eyes are up here." I jokingly said. 

"I know." he said smirking and looking into my eyes. "I love you Melody." I stood their shocked. I didn't think he would say those words so quickly and it scared me because I still don't know my feelings towards him.

"It's okay Melody, you don't have to say it if you don't feel it yet." He signed and went to hug me. The hug felt really nice and made me feel relaxed.

"Ready?" he said motioning towards the door. I nodded my head and started to head towards the door, but as soon as I turned, Caleb slapped my butt and mind linked 'mine' and continued to walk with me of our bedroom. 

We walked down the stairs to be greeted with the rest the gang. Jessica was wearing a crop top that showed off her stomach, shorts and black converse. 

"Looking good chica." I said as I walked up to her. She turned around to look at me and looked stunned.

"You look hot your majesty." I was about to slap her when she ducked.

"Please don't!" she said as she slowly walked around Josh. When Josh saw me he shook his head.

"Melody.. please go change." I rolled my eyes and looked at Caleb.

"Thank you Josh, now Melody go change." Once again I rolled my eyes and walked up to Caleb and mind linked him.

'I don't think so mate. I want to see you drool.'

'Oh babe, you definitely are.'

James finally came into the room and asked, "Everyone ready?"

We all nodded our heads and murmured yes. We went out the door and all climbed into the Range Rover that the pack owned and drove for about 15 minutes until we came to the club Verge. We were walking up to the club and when we were close enough, you could hear the bass outside and you can see the line of weres waiting to get inside club. Since we were royalty, we were able to get in right away and the bouncer bowed and murmured 'King and Queen,' as we walked by. It was really weird trying to get used to being called queen and majesty. Anyways we got into the club and the darkness and bass engulfed us. The energy was going through the roof and I knew tonight was going to be a lot of fun. 

We all went to the bar to do a shot together and grab a drink. After a few drinks I was already feeling a little tipsy and grabbed Caleb's hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Once we got onto the dance floor, I made sure Caleb was behind me and started to grind on him. I felt him getting hard as he started to kiss me on my neck and once he reached my mark I started to moan from the pleasure he was giving me. 

"Better Calm down there babe, otherwise were going to have to finish the mating process right here and right now."

I turned around to look at him in the eyes, "I don't think so." I winked and started to scan the crowd for Jessica and saw her and Josh making out in the corner of the club. James was grinding on a random girl, but he looked like he was having the time of his life. Caleb followed my gaze and saw me looking at him. He chuckled which made me look at him confusingly.

He returned his gaze to my eyes and asked if I wanted another drink. I nodded my head and told him what I wanted. He left the dance floor and disappeared into the crowd. Once he was gone I continued to dance when I felt arms snake around my waist and bring me close to their body. I thought it was Caleb so I started to grind on them. The person behind me started to breathe on my neck and once he said, 'ya baby, right there.' I knew it wasn't him. I turned around only to be met by some stranger.

"ummm.. goodbye." I tried to walk away from the stranger, but he reacted quickly and grabbed a hold of my writs. 

"Where ya going sweetheart?"

"To find my mate."

"That's me." he said winking.

I decided to use my alpha voice so I wouldn't have to use force, "LET ME GO," I said sternly.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry your majesty.. I-I didn't know it was you. P-Please forgive me." He seem scared that I was about to do something. 

"It's okay, just don't let it happen again." He nodded his head and left the dance floor. By now it had been 15 minutes since Caleb had left to get us drinks. I started to walk towards the bar and when I got there I didn't like what I saw.

My heart literally broke from what I saw. Caleb was in the middle of kissing some other bitch, while she was grinding on him. My wolf howled in pain and that caused Caleb to push the other werewolf away to look at me.

"Melody, it's not what you think." I heard him say as I started walking towards the door.

I opened the door only to be followed outside by Caleb.

"Melody! Please listen to me. It's not what you think."

"Oh really? Because what I saw was that slut kissing you and you not fighting back." At this point I was a foot away from Caleb and was steaming because of how angry I was. 

"I was trying t-" I cut him off my punching him in the face and knocking him out unconscious and fleeing into the woods. 

I didn't need him.... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, sorry if this chapter is boring. It's kind of a filler?? but the ending is exciting right!?!?!? Why would Caleb do that and where is Melody going? guess you'll have to find out and sorry for not updating quicker I've been working a lot since I've been home.

-Sami :)