Chapter 18

Melody's POV

When we walked out of the house.. well it's really a mansion. Anyways we walked out of the house and his porsche was sitting in the driveway. We walked to the car and just as I was about to open the door Caleb opened the door for me and shut it once I was safely inside. He walked around the car to get into his side and turned the car on.

"Soo.... When do I get to drive this car?" He chuckled and raised his eyebrow at me.

"haha you wish princess."

"Watch it your majesty, but seriously when?"

"Maybe if i'm feeling nice." He looked at me and then sped off towards wherever we were going. 

The car ride was a very comfortable silence. For once I was enjoying his company, but I was starting to get curious.

"Soooo.."

"It's a surprise sweetheart."

"Please?" I asked pouting my lips and giving him my best dog eyes.

"So... you do know how to beg." he said raising his eyebrows at me.

"Ewww.. perv."

He jokingly put his hand on his heart looking hurt, "Ow, that hurts." We started to slow down and once we came to a complete stop he put the car in park and turned to me. "here put this on." he said while passing me a blindfold. I looked at him skeptically, but obliged to his request. Once it was on I felt him move his hand in front of my face.

"No Caleb, I can't see anything."

"Good." With that he continued to drive and in about 10 minutes I felt the car stop and I heard him open his door. He came around to my side and opened my door. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. 

"hop up." I heard him say. I put my hand in front of me and felt his back and felt him bend over. He wanted to give me a piggyback ride. Why not? piggyback rides are fun. So I hopped on his back and felt him start to walk.

"It's really quiet, where are we."

"You'll see." He said in his husky voice. A few moments later he stopped and laid me down on the ground. It felt soft and naturey (A/N I know not a word, but fun to say :). I tried to get up, but Caleb took the blindfold off and it took a while for my eyes to adjust and when they did I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was laying on a blanket looking down at the ocean below us. Candles were lit everywhere and off to the side was a wedding gazebo and if you look behind us there was a forest and when you look up all the stars were out and the moon was beginning to set. I was looking at my surroundings in amazement. 

I hear Caleb mumbled something like, 'so beautiful' and I got up from my spot on the ground and hugged him. 

"It's so beautiful! Thank you Caleb." I gave him a quick kiss and I saw him smile. Afterwards he kept looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. It's just nice when your not fighting me, but I do like your feistiness." I rolled my eyes and saw him gesture to the blanket, " after you my queen." He knew how much I didn't like the name, but I let it slide given how amazing this date was starting.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until my stomach growled and suddenly I felt so embarrassed. Caleb just laughed at me and pulled a basket from his back.

"Have you had that the whole time?" I asked tilting my head.

"Haha yes I have Melody." He put the basket down and started to unload the basket. The food in the basket was amazing. He handed me a loaf of Italian bread and then pulled out chicken piccata (A/N lemony kind of chicken... very good :P), some green beans and riesling (White Wine ;). 

"You okay Mel?" he asked concerned. I snapped out of my amazement and looked at him and smiled.

"This is all my favorite food... how did you know?"

"Just had a hunch." He winked at me while I rolled my eyes. "It was Josh... wasn't it?" Caleb nodded his head and gave me some silverware. 

"So why did you tell me to dress up if you said we were going to go somewhere fancy?"

"Cause I wanted to give you a good reason to dress up and it's kind of a nice place, no?" I giggled and nodded my head yes to him. 

After we had finished dinner he cleaned up the silverware and plates and took out some chocolate covered strawberries. Yup, I'm going to kill Josh for telling him this much. The strawberries, like all of the food tonight, was amazing and made me so happy. Once we finished eating, Caleb wanted to walk to the gazebo, so we did and the walk was very nice and calming. The sound of nature was very soothing and romantic. Wait... did I just say romantic? what's happening to me? Is it possible? am I falling in love? Can you fall in love this fast? Its the bond isn't it.... I've got to stop thinking and just enjoy the moment.. yes I'm just going to enjoy the moment.

My thoughts actually got interrupted when I saw something floating over the ocean. I squinted my eyes and was about to ask what it was when I saw more of them in the sky. 

"are... are those lanterns?" Caleb nodded his head and pulled some lanterns from his back and lit them.

"You knew this was going on. Clever pup." I saw him hold back a growl and he handed me one of the lanterns. Once the sky was filled with lanterns, we released our lanterns and watched as they went up into the sky until we couldn't find ours anymore. 

After watch the sky for a bit longer I turned to Caleb and saw him looking at me.

"Look how beautiful the sky is."

"Yes you are." I heard him whisper. I looked into his eyes as asked, "Why are you looking?"

"Because no matter how beautiful the sky is, you'll always be my sun, my beautiful day, my beautiful mate. Nothing can beat you." I was speechless for the moment and Caleb took this to his advantage. He cupped my cheek and his other hand went around my waist. Life felt like it was going in slow motion right now, because Caleb started to pull me closer to him and our lips were inches away and they slowly touched each other. 

Now I would lie if I said this kiss didn't feel magical. It was amazing, the setting was perfect and our lips were moving in synchrony. The kiss was perfect, it was aggressive, it was passionate and romantic and showed me all of Caleb's feelings and I was actually upset when it ended. I turned my head away, because I didn't want him to see me blush, but he noticed and captured my chin in his fingers.

"Don't hide your face, Your so beautiful Melody and i'm so luck that I have such a strong, independent mate like you. I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic enough??? What do you think? Did I do a Good job?? Comment below if you can!!!! 

Also if you can this is important for me. Please comment and let me know if I'm going to slow or too fast or just right it will help me write the rest of the story! please help a writer out! Anyways I'm going to try and update soon, but depends on whats going on, I have finals right now so if it's not soon hopefully over break!

-Sami xx :) 

Btw I have a dedication! She was the first person to vote on the last chapter thank you for reading!!! :) brandipresslor <------ Thank you so much!!!!