Chapter 9

"Think you can handle her?" Caleb asked with a smirk on his face.

"If I can beat the almighty King than I think I can put a bitch in her place." 

"I told you... I was going easy on you." He said as he stalked off.

"I told you Caleb. I'll rematch you any time any place." I saw him smirk as he walked besides Alpha Jared.

How about we give a little demonstration at training? I heard him mindlink so I glanced at him confusingly.

Melody, you have so much to learn about the mate bond. Yes, I can communicate with you through the mindlink. Give it a try.

I accept you challenge. was what I thought to him. I didn't know if it worked or not so I waited for him to reply back.

Than expect to loose my queen. With that I entered the circle to get this challenge over with.

"I see that you decided to show up." Gina sneered at me. My wolf did not like to be disrespected so she growled at Gina.

"Awww. Did I hurt someone's feelings?" she babied. Her words only made my wolf growl louder and get more revved up to the point where I was about to shift.

"I'm actually surprise you didn't run off with your tail between your legs." She taunted. She pushed it over the edge when she looked at Caleb and blew him a kiss. My wolf couldn't hold back anymore for she shifted and ripped the clothes that I was wearing. My wolf must really like Caleb, because she got really jealous of Gina's action. I on the other hand, could care less that he was my mate. 

Once I had shifted, Gina shifted into her muddy brown wolf. Her size was nothing compared to my grey wolf with black stockings. She was half the size of me and once she realized the difference in size, her eyes showed fear. I growled at her to tell her I was ready and when she realized I saw the look of fear she replaced it with a cocky look that said, "I'll still win." The moment she saw me relax she charged at me. I stayed in the same position until the last second. I quickly side stepped as she jump landed and face planted on the ground. Everyone around us just laughed at her. She was an easy target and I could easily beat her with one move, but... where's the fun in that. I let her charge at me again, but she only ended up eating more mud. Her wolf growled at me obviously annoyed that I haven't attacked once. 

As soon as I was getting sick of dodging I went in for my move. I charged her and I saw that she was about to do the same thing that I did to her, luckily for her I'm not as dumb. I saw her sidestep to her left and at that moment I leapt into the air and landed on her back causing her to fall down. Then I had her neck captured between my teeth. I waited until she submitted to me until I got off and started walking away. When I thought it was over I started walking towards Caleb when I heard her bounding behind me, I saw her jump and land on my back. When I felt her on my back I quickly rolled over and pinned her again on the ground. This time Caleb came to where we were.

"I announce that the challenge is finally over, not only did your queen win fair and square, but she also beat you again when you tried to play dirty. Stand down." he commanded. I saw her wolf immediately stand down and walk towards the house with her group of friends following her. After the battle everyone seemed to disperse in their own way leaving me, Caleb and Alpha Jared.

"Thats my girl." Caleb said while rubbing my chin. My wolf purred at his touch,but inside I just wanted him to stop. Caleb than handed me a pair of clothes and I ran off into the forest to change. I came out to be greeted by Alpha Jared.

"Wow! that was amazing! You made it look so easy." I managed to meet up with Caleb when Alpha Jared spoke again.

"Do you think you can teach our warriors some of you moves Luna Melody?"