Promise

Next few days were....let's just say, incredibly awkward. Taehyung and I were both trying to avoid each other in any way possible and it was taking toll on the other members as well. They didn't know what had happened and so they had hard time understanding why we ere suddenly acting like this. 

After Yoongi and I made up he started spending some time in the evening with me in my living-room, talking. However, after I told him about Tae and what had happened I noticed that he spends there every other evening now. Today was no exception. 

"You know, you have to talk to him sooner or later, right? You have to talk to him. You should at least tell him why you did what you did or why the heck you think the things wouldn't work between the two of you." he said, looking deep into my eyes after about five minutes of sitting on my couch.

"I know,  believe me I know, but it's just so hard to do so when-" I started, but stopped once I realized what I was about to say.

"When you feel the same way he does." smirked Yoongi.

"But-"

"You have to think about what's more important to you. Your and Tae's feelings, or profesionality and career." he interrupted me.

"You already know what I value more. However, I cannot help but worry. What if something goes wrong?"

"It doesn't have to."

"But what if it does? Then it won't affect only me and Tae, it'll affect all of you as well."

"Don't you get it? We care more about you two than about our reputation. We want you two to be happy. Don't think about the what if's that may never happen."

"What about the company then? What about the contract that you all signed?"

"I'll take care of it if something ever happens. Even if the other members stop I will always support you two." he said it so definitely that I just couldn't contradict him anymore.

"Okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"Good. Now come here, I want to rest my head." he dragged me closer and lied his head onto my shoulder. However not even a minute later the doorbell rang.

"Aish, wae?! (Urgh, why?!)"groaned Yoongi. I just chuckled as I stood up to go open the door. Behind me I could hear Yoongi get up and follow me. I wasn't expecting anyone so it was even greater surprise to see Taehyung on the other side of the door.

"Seems like you don't have to wait until tomorrow." remarked Yoongi when he saw who was standing outside.

"Well, I'll be going then. Don't forget what we talked about, Charlotta." after he said that, he was gone.

"Noona-"

"Just come inside, Taehyung." I interrupted him. He visibly stiffened as I never call him Taehyung, but nevertheless he entered.

"Noona-" he tried again, but I didn't let him finish as I pressed my lips to his in a passionate kiss. He froze but after a moment he kissed me back. After a while I moved away and rested my forehead against his.

"Tae...I want you to know that while I like what's been happening between the two of us lately and I really want it to continue, it can go seriously wrong, and if....if that happens it won't be just the two of us. I'll affect the whole Bangtan. I want you to think this through and then tell me whether this is really something you want."

"Noona...look into my eyes."he said after a moment of silence. I did so and what I saw in them left me breathless.

"I love you, noona. They all know it and they all support me. They basically dragged me out of the dorm and Jin hyung told me to not return until I confess. So please, noona, let me take care of you for a change, let me be the shoulder you can lean on, let me be the person to pick you up when you fall, let me be your boyfriend." he exclaimed, sincerity shining through his eyes.

"I love you, too." I almost whispered. I assume he heard me as the next moment his lips pulled into the brightest smile I've seen and that gave me the courage to fight for him, for us.

After another kiss we cuddled on the couch and spent the rest of the evening there.

"I just have to make sure nothing goes wrong. If it by any chance does, then I'll be the one taking care of it. Sorry Yoongi, but I won't let you sacrifice your dreams for me."

I thought as I watched Tae who was peacefully sleeping on my lap while I gently ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"I promise."

************************************************************************************************

Hello! So as I promised, here is the next chapter. It's a bit shorter than I usually write, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. Sadly I have to announce that after I post this I'm going on hiatus for about 2 months due to my schoolwork, I'm graduating this year and thus I have to concentrate on my studies for a while. However I'll try to come back as soon as possible.

Love,

Adellaide