Sisters, Part 1

"You knew! I can't believe you didn't tell me after everything I said!"

"Well, I'm sorry! I wasn't prepared to talk about her with anyone at that time!" I shouted at him as tears ran down my face.

"Not even after I told you about her sister, about you!?"

"I'm sorry! But..." I hiccuped, "I forgave you long time ago..."

FEW DAYS AGO

I watched them as they were having their dance practice for the next comeback. Since we started preparing for new album it's been really crazy. Everyone is tired, but the track is a 'killer'. I love it too.

However it's as if the choreography was sucking the energy out of the boys.

"Okay boys, we'll have a short break!" choreographer-nim clapped. 

They all let out a group sigh and collapsed on the floor. I grabbed few towels and water bottles and handled it to them. After that I sat down near them.

I yelped when I felt something slightly damp touch my legs. 

"You won't mind, right?" asked Tae, but he didn't even wait for my response before he laid his head on my lap.

"Not like you actually care for my opinion." I shook my head at him, but I let his head rest where he laid it.

"How was I?"

"You were great, I just hope you'll get some free time soon, you look tired."

"Hmm..." he didn't even open his eyes as he hummed.

I unknowingly reached to pat his hair, like I used to do to my sister, but I regretted it very quickly. His hair was soaked in sweat!

"Eww!" I shook my hand above his face.

"Hahaha! Sorry, I was too lazy to wipe it." he grinned at me with that rectangular smile of his.

"That's gross!" I scolded him as I snatched the nearest towel and threw it on his face.

He just giggled and started wiping his sweat blindly.

"Let me..." I said as I gently touched his hand, he stopped and let me wipe it for him.

"Yah, lovebirds, what about continuing practice so we can leave sooner?" asked Namjoon.

I got startled  and stood up which leaded to Tae banging his head against floor.

"Mianhae TaeTae!" he just groaned and waved his hand that it's okay.

After they were all standing prepared for their practice I went into one of corners again to continue watching them.

I met eyes with Yoongi and for a slight moment I thought I saw a hurt look, but it was so quick that it could only be my imagination...

***

When we were leaving and wearing our coats I noticed something.

"Tae, where is your scarf?" I asked and everyone turned to look at him.

"I, uh , forgot to take it with me this morning." he turned red after he said it.

"Don't worry, you can use mine."I smiled at him and wrapped the green and white striped scarf I was holding around his neck.

"Y-You don't have to, you'll get sick noona."

"No, you take it, I'll be alright. Even if I get a little cold you're more important here, you're the idol, not me." as if on cue his face turned even redder if that was even possible.