Right or wrong?

"Yah! Seriously, guys? Couldn't you at least tell us that you're sleeping here again, Yoongi hyung? So we don't have to panic every time this happens? Thank you, anyway, I thought you two weren't talking." was what woke me up the next morning, still snuggled closely to Yoongi with his arms wrapped around my torso.

"We made up yesterday." responded Yoongi, still half-asleep. I opened my eyes only to see Namjoon standing right above us with a disapproving, yet somehow relieved look on his face.

"How did you even get in?" I grumbled, not very excited about how I was woken up. 

"Good for you. The door was open," he replied to me,"Now get up. Noona, You forgot to set your alarm and no-one got up early enough, so we have to leave in a bit. Everyone is already getting ready, I just came to check if Yoongi hyung is here before we start panicking." 

"How much time do we have left?" I asked, now fully awake.

"About 10 minutes." he replied. I heard Yoongi groan in protest from behind me as I got up to get ready as well.

"You go get ready and I'll meet you by the car." I said to Namjoon and then turned with a firm look towards Yoongi. "You go, too. And be quick!"

"Ne, Ne I'm going. (Yes,yes)" he answered, slowly getting up from the couch. When they left, I rushed towards the bathroom to get at least a bit presentable.

We just arrived to the company and since the boys were rushing to get to practice as they has another schedule after, therefore they decided to load the elevator at once. However we soon realized that wasn't possible. Only six of them could fit at once and so it was decided that me and Tae would go after them when it would return.

After it returned we entered and I pressed the button to the third floor where the practice room was. The cabin was almost the requested floor when the machine stopped, stuck between the two floors.

Immediately I could feel the anxiety and panic slowly build up in my body. I didn't even realize that I started shaking and tearing up, at least not until Tae caught my hands in his big ones. He was crouching in front of me, as I apparently curled up in a corner, looking straight into my eyes. 

"It's going to be fine. I'm sure they're already working on it. Don't worry, I'm right here." he said with his deep, soothing voice, calming me a little bit down.

"I-I... tend to get c-claustrophobic."I shuttered, trying to talk but he didn't let me.

"Shh, don't talk, I understand. Just breathe. I'm right next to you."he soothed me.

I just squeezed his hand in a thanks. He smiled and started telling me about the song he was writing for their next album. I listened to him, not letting go of is hands. I was aware of what he was doing. He was distracting me, but I must say that it was working quite well.

He was slowly calming me down and I was so mesmerized by his eyes and the joy that was shining through them as he talked about his work that I didn't even notice the elevator moving, not the doors opening.

He helped me stand up and then he led me out , still holding one of my hands. I was so grateful to him. However, I didn't want to mention my weakness in front of the other members that were waiting for us outside the cabin, so I just squeezed his hand again, hoping he would understand. I'm pretty sure he did as a moment later he squeezed my hand back.

***

A week later I was still taking the stairs instead of the elevator. The boys were trying to persuade me to get on with them, but out of fear I would always refuse. 

I was just coming up the stairs from Seojin oppa's office where I picked up the new schedule for the boys when I saw Taehyung running towards me in an excitement. He was about to tell me something  when he tripped and fell, and took me with him.

He was possibly only trying to steady himself, but since I wasn't expecting it we both crashed down. He ended up on top of me, looking into my shocked eyes.

"Noona..."he whispered and the next moment his lips were pressed against mine in a kiss....and I kissed him back.

"Why is my heart beating so fast? What are you doing, Charlotta?! This is so wrong! You're his manager! But why does it feel so right?

Disregarding the last thought I pushed him off me and quickly stood up.

"This didn't happen." I said to him before I stalked down the hallway.

Taehyung's p.o.v.

I was so excited. I just finished writing my song for the next album and I just had to tell someone or better yet, show them. That was when I saw Charlotta noona on the other end of the hall and so I ran to meet her.

In my excitement I however forgot how to stop myself and so we both ended on the ground. I was on top of her and something just about snapped. Suddenly I realized how close we were, I could feel her breath fanning my cheek and I couldn't stop looking into her eyes.

The feelings I've been suppressing for a while now were even stronger now that I was so close to her. I had to tell her. I needed her to know how I felt, I couldn't wait anymore.

"Noona..." I started, but I couldn't continue. And so I decided to act in hopes that she would understand what I wanted to tell her. I pressed my lips against hers. My heart was beating so hard I was sure she could hear it as well. 

Her lips were so soft and I could still taste the coffee she drank before we left this morning. And when she kissed me back- it was as if I were in heaven. But then she pushed me away. What she said next hurt me, but I guess it was predictable. 

"What were you thinking? Of course she doesn't like you. Why would she like someone much younger than her? It was stupid to think that she would like me. But she did kiss you back. Yeah, and then told me to pretend like it never happened..." 

I sadly chuckled to myself before getting up and going to the practice room to resume our practice.

*********************************************************************************************

Hey, so I finally got time to write this chapter. I was so frustrated because it had been finished for a while now but I had so many other things to take of first before I could upload it...anyway, I decided to divide it into two parts, so you guys can expect the next part soon as I'm on break right now. I'll try to post it as soon as I can.

Also I want to dedicate this chapter to one person that is dear to me. She had been supporting me since we met and often it is thanks to her that I find the will to continue writing for which I am immensely thankful to her. This one is for you Elle. ;)

Adellaide