His p.o.v.

Suga's p.o.v.

The first time I saw her, I was stunned. She was so beautiful, but I had that uneasy feeling that I know her from somewhere.

When she said, she looked us up I thought she was a fan, so I didn't want to have anything with her. Then all of sudden it turned out that she's working for our manager.

I couldn't help, but stare at her.

After she mentioned she's from Slovakia, I left the room, because I remembered Em.

Her beautiful eyes and cheerful laughter. She had such a bright smile...so similar to Charlotta's....

***

When J-Hope mentioned Em, I couldn't keep it in any longer. I miss her so much...

I grabbed a box from under my bed and looked through our memories, as I was doing so, one photo caught my eyes.

It was from day we spent in park with other members. I was giving her a piggyback ride and I remember, that she was whooping from excitement.

It was a day filled with laughter, but...it was also the last day she was allowed to leave hospital grounds.

Out of nowhere I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Charlotta...

She sat right next to me as the tears that welled up in my eyes for past few minutes fell on the photo in my hands.

She hugged me and patted my head, but she didn't say a thing.

I buried my face into the crook of her neck and let all of my tears out.

"Yoongi..." she muttered in a soft voice.

"I know, how it feels to lost someone, but you have an interview in a while...if you want, we can talk later, today."

Can I really tell her?

***

After we came back from our schedule I immediately went to our shared room and lay on the bed. I was tired and trying to sleep, but I could'n get her words out of my head. 

What if I went there? Maybe I can finally tell someone everything that has been in my head for past two years.... She wouldn't be waiting for me, would she?

  When everyone fell asleep due to hard schedule I got up from my bed and went to her dorm. As she opened the door I froze for a moment, 'cause she was wearing her pajama and her hair was up in a bum at the back of her head, yet she was still beautiful, tell me about the natural beauty.

She looked shocked that she sees me. Ah. She forgot. She leaded me to the couch and sat next to me.

"I bet you're wondering who was that girl on photo..."

"Yoongi, you don't have to tell me." she placed her warm hand on my shoulder as she said that.

"I want, I...I need to tell someone about my feelings...I-I can't hold it in me much longer, the others don't know, w-well I think they have already sensed that...that something isn't right, but they  don't know what it is..."

I was blabbering and shuttering, but the only thing she said to me was: "I'm here for you, you can tell me anything you want."

So I told her everything. How her name was Em and that she's my girlfriend, how I met her and also how she died. In return she told me that she also lost someone dear to her a while back.

"You know...that photo you saw was taken three days before she died."

"Oh! I didn't know, but...she looked alright to me there, I mean she  looked really happy and , I don't know, somewhat alive? I mean like enjoying her life to the fullest."