Chapter 10: New Addition

Sorry, I ignored all your wonderful suggestions, I got a stroke of inspiration and had to go with it but thank you so much anyway. It would be seriously appreciated if you suggested some superhero names for anyone in Saiki's friend group at the bottom of the chapter! Know that I prefer one-word names, thank you! A/N: Saiki's surface thoughts won't be in italics anymore either. ~Sharde

We run out to where a crowd of workers are gathering to find two very annoyed-looking psychics. Like they had a reason to be annoyed, this was going to put us behind schedule on our workday.

"Aiura?" Kaidou noted, "Who's that?" He pointed at Toritsuka, who looked severely insulted,

"My name's Toritsuka! Reita Toritsuka!" He said angrily.

"Oh!" Toritsuka made a smug face at the recognition, "You're that guardian spirits guy who's super unpopular!" Kaidou blurted.

"Well at least I don't have a Chihuahua for a guardian spirit!" Toritsuka fumed. The workers laughed at the insult, oh yeah, they're still here,

"Shows over! Get back to work!" I clapped.

They all eventually grumbled and left, the few gawkers left I shot my aura at them through my eyes and they ran with their tails between their legs.

I sighed and turned back to the psychics, "What do you want?"

"I want to see my sister! I know she's here, I tracked her! I haven't seen her for the last two weeks and she's not answering my calls!" Miko accused.
I instantly felt guilty, I had been so busy with this project that I hadn't had time to really hang out with my new sisters. As for the calls, I haven't been taking my phone with me to this site and when I'm done working I'm too exhausted to look at my phone. I'm such a bad sister. I reached out to her with telepathy again, this time in my female voice,

Mikoto, I'm so sorry for going off the grid, especially after the recent events. You didn't deserve that.

Miko looked surprised for a moment and then resumed her angry expression, 'You're damn right I didn't! You'd better have a good explanation for this!'

I'm sorry, there isn't a justifiable reason for my disappearing but there is an explanation, go back into the woods and I'll meet you there, lose the pervert though.

Miko huffed, which severely confused everyone around her and marched back into the forest, asking Toritsuka to stay put while she did some important fortune telling stuff (which sounded totally bogus but Toritsuka is an idiot so it fooled him).

Once she was out of earshot, she surveyed her surroundings, trying to spot me. I teleported from behind and snuck up on her. When she least expected it, I grabbed her shoulders and yelled, freaking her out. This wasn't like my normal personality but in the last few weeks, I had learned that I was a little different as a female, especially when I was CJ since she was like my third identity.

"You!? Where's my sister?!" Miko shrieked.

My disguise melted away, leaving a light pink-haired girl at the core. Miko faltered and I was afraid she was going to yell at me. Instead, she tackled me with a fierce hug to which, surprisingly, I returned lightly. I could feel her surprise but it quickly transformed to thanks. She savored the moment, knowing it was a rare one, and then reluctantly pulled away. She sat on a surprisingly clean stump,

"Tell me everything."

I found a natural seat, not unlike my sister's and took a deep breath, "The night Chisa got kidnapped, Kaidou was wallowing in self-pity and guilt since he wasn't able to help her. I dawned my disguise as CJ and talked to him. Being the weeb he is, he took my advice to 'honor Saiki' by becoming a vigilante. Luckily I saw the future before he got himself hurt and somehow we ended up building a secret base which is now funded by Metori of all people."