Chapter 7: Three New Vigilante's

I had to find Kaidou.

Kaidou was in trouble, or at least, he was going to be. I had to find him before he got hurt. I teleported out of the gorgeous cavern and into my room where I was surprised to find my sister, Chisa, snooping around my drawers, I think she felt my eyes on her back because she stiffened. She glanced behind her and quickly straightened when she saw it was me,

"Kuriko! Uh, I'm sorry for snooping around your room, it's just-"

'Remember Chisato, you made a promise with your sisters to never keep each other out of things.' She chided herself when she was about to make an excuse, "Look, my siblings haven't eaten for four days and I can't let them starve to death, I was hoping you had food no one would miss.." she looked down in shame and I couldn't be mad at her. I quickly led her down to my parents without a word, she was very nervous, her thoughts were full of anxiety.

When we got down there I asked my parents to come over to us and looked expectantly at my sister to explain,

"I was in Kuriko's room, looking for food to give to my family. I deeply apologize for trespassing." She bowed. I nudged her to stop and she looked at me, confused.

"You're not in trouble, Chisa. I just wanted you to explain your situation." I told her. She blinked owlishly at me. Mom had her hands over her mouth and Dad was wiping tears from his eyes, 'Oh dear! She's such an amazing sister! She's willing to do anything to protect her family!' My mom thought.

Finally, my mom spoke through her tears, "Oh Mera, you should have told us! We'd be happy to share our food with you!" Mom smiled warmly. She sniffled and beckoned for Chisa to follow her to the pantry.

Before she did, she gave me a grateful hug and followed my mom to the pantry.

I smiled but that smile quickly disappeared when saw the clock which read '3:50 pm' and I realized I still had to find Kaidou.

I rushed out the door and used clairvoyance to find him; anything I've seen before, I can locate easily.

But I frowned upon seeing him since he was shopping and already had a few pieces of his future costume in the bag.

I facepalmed, What an idiot.

I changed into 'CJ' (with tinted glasses) and teleported to a restroom within the mall he was at. He was still browsing when I found him and not really paying attention to the people around him so I decided to keep up 'CJ's' mysterious and mischievous nature by surprising him. I snuck up behind him and whispered right into his ear, "Boo."

He shrieked like a little girl and I snickered, "CJ?!"

I nodded and he blushed because of the conversation at breakfast, "What are you doing here?" His voice cracked.

"I saw you picking out your disguise and, with your history in mind, I made the assumption that you're going to try to fight crime." I smirked at his frozen-in-shock face, then I turned serious, "Kaidou, you aren't prepared to fight crime, at the moment your body is too frail and from the looks of it, you're completely unprepared."

He was very shocked and disappointed but sadly, not deterred, "CJ, I know I'm weak but I'm not going to stop, you said that I should do whatever I think Saiki would have wanted. And even though he held a cold exterior, I have a feeling that he was always helping us from behind the scenes. It's kinda hard to explain but the point is that I want to help people! What better way to do that than fighting crime?"

I thought for a moment, I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to talk him out of this, and he was at least going to be helping people visibly. I sighed in defeat,