Chapter 9: Supervisor CJ

Wake up. Take shower, put on glasses, eat breakfast, say no to dad's begging, go to school, and head off to the secret base.

That's been my schedule for the past few weeks. If you're wondering why it's taking so long, (as opposed to Metori's dream house taking a day) it's because we needed people we could trust and we wanted the cost to barely be noticeable if someone were to check the Metori Bank Account.

I enter the not-so-clear clearing (I'm basically the supervisor) and start staring at people for an uncomfortably long amount of time, y'know, like you do. Here and there I make adjustments and if those adjustments fall on deaf ears I simply let my aura loose in order to scare them into doing their job correctly. Some people can do that without powers so I don't think anyone suspects anything. If you're wondering why I'm supervising instead of a professional, it's because I'm fantastic at everything and as I'm told by author~chan: 'super extra'
Don't question it.

"CJ!"

I turned around with a bored look on my face, expecting to be faced with a confused construction worker but I was instead met with Kaidou. (who asked me to call him Shun since we're 'going to be working closely from now on!' in his words) I nodded at him.

"So what's today's focus?" He inquired. (A/N: look at me with my fancy words!)

"We're focusing on the training room today. We've got to whip you into shape if you're gonna take on real people in a fight." I replied.

Kaidou blushed, "Hey! I'm not that weak! And what about you? You don't look all that muscley!"

I raised an eyebrow, "One of my powers is super strength. And because I tend to get bored easily, I've mastered many martial arts." I stated. Kaidou gulped.
"Anyways, I'm gonna oversee it, feel free to join." I waved 'bye' and marched into the construction site.

It was coming along pretty well. The gym was nice and open. The room was made of concrete but had great ventilation so it didn't smell musty. On one side of the room was a sparring platform, the walls were lined with pads so if someone was knocked into the wall they wouldn't get hurt too badly. On the other side of the room was every type of training equipment you can think of and one super extreme one of each so that I could still train. I smirked at the confused expressions on the workers faces as they set down my equipment with machines. I used x-ray vision to see that on the side with all the equipment were glass double doors leading to a pool. It was good to know that they went all out for this.

A worker came up to me with a load of papers I had to sign so I left the most competent worker in the room to supervise in my place while I went ham on the paperwork with my trusty cupcake pen. I entered a portable office and found Kaidou grabbing a snack. He gave a quick 'hey' and I nodded in acknowledgment. We talked about the work while I signed paper until a worker ran in, out of breath,

"Boss!" *pant* "There's an unauthorized person here demanding to see you two!" *wheeze*

We looked at each other and ran outside.

Hey guys! Sorry this was so short, I've been losing a bit of inspiration lately. Hero names as well! Except for obviously Kuriko. Write a comment please! And thank you for 600 views! I won't write another chapter until I get at least five comments.♥️