26

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

That day when Namjoon came to my embrace after so long, I felt like  a boulder was removed from my body. That night, I lay back on the hospital bed with namjoon still holding me. Eventually my tears stopped slipping, that was by the time Namjoon had climbed onto my bed and canoodled me firmly. Yet he was quite loving and cautious not to touch any of my lacerations. His warm exhales caressed my neck, our eyes closed and he told me. " I love you."
When he said it, I felt a sudden rush of heat run down from my chest to my stomach. " I still do. Even though your appearance... isn't what my heart has gotten used to- well in a way. I'm just trying to comprehend myself." Namjoon whispers softly to me. His husky voice made me feel so relaxed and snug. I open my mouth to say something but soon close it again. I felt really terrified. What if he gets furious at me again? What if he leaves me? What if my excuses isn't accepted? Will I lose him for ever this time? My head was spinning with all of these concerns, I really don't want to deal with my anxiety and depression again.

" Yoongi.... why?" Namjoon interrupted my thoughts. I stayed quiet, considering fake sleep but only for a moment. No matter what happens, after all that happened, he deserves the truth doesn't he? He does. So I swallowed hard and breathed in tranquil. I took my time but I know he was waiting for me. Patiently.

" My parents are an abusive pair." I began my story. " My dad has a mental problem... but he is filthy rich so my mother married him. She's a scumbag, the worst of the worst. She mentally abuses me and makes me feel lower than everyone else. She also hit me a lot.." As I explained Namjoon listened to me, to my words. " Last time I saw her, she pushed me down the stairs and didn't bother to at least help me up when I bled there." Namjoon jumps up from his cozy position on my chest to look at me in disbelief. I only nodded.

" I ran away from home and ran towards the house of this man named Pep. Like my parents, he was also a bad influence in my life because.... he used to dress me up in erotic female clothing and take me to bars. From then on I would... pretend to get a man laid and get the money. It was a bad idea in the first place but I had no place to go." I pause for a moment to lick the dryness of my lips and to remember what exactly happened that day. " pep wanted me to do one of those gigs again. and took me to where I thought... was just another normal... thing. But it turned out he wanted to sell me to be a sex slave. I-I um... I hid and ran away. I was being chased by this bad... bad foreigner who told me that I wasn't the first person he bought. And then you s-saved me namjoon."

He was already teary eyed. The pain seeping out his face but I felt fine. I wasn't doleful because I had the man of my life in front of me. " I went along with what you thought of me, which.. was a girl. And when I found out that I was your roommate, I didn't know how to say that Sara didn't  exist. I finally trusted you and became close, I was overwrought of what you would think. I avoided the problem and said that I'd deal with it in the better future but I couldn't. " I sigh not being able to look at his face. And yet I felt it, I felt that he has soften for me. Soon I was also going to confess to namjoon that through this journey, I fell deeply in love with him. Dangerous, like an unhealthy obsession. But as I noticed that he inched closer to me, and I saw those plump lips of his, my mind went to a trip. Recalling the times we kissed twice. From the first one on the streets to the second that was our hot make out session. My heart began to pound ones more, my lips parting slightly as I also inched closer in need. I never thought I'd see the day that namjoon would be mine. When all of my pain would come to an end. Our lips brush against each other first and pull away. It felt like a tender peck. But we didn't finish, as we came back again for more but this time our lips fully touching. As he demonstrated me his love by sucking sweetly on my top and bottom lip, I responded back wanting to the same thing to him but he wouldn't allow me. We deepened the kiss, making ourselves at home when he held my cheeks with his free hand. Somehow I thought to myself that all those times that my death wasn't successful. It was all just to meet this man, my destiny.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The first day I was released from the hospital, Namjoon escorted me back to the dorms. I haven't seen Taehyung in a while, I marveled at some point if he ever visited me to the hospital but namjoon told me he has. Turns out namjoon has assigned it so that we share the same dorm room once more, And it was very pleasant to find all of my stuff back here. Home, like the way I had it before I left.
" Yoongi." Namjoon calls me as I stood on the doorway to my finished room. I felt his comforting arms wrap around my waist as his chin rest on my shoulder. I feel my cheeks heat as the sudden rush of shyness came over my body.
" N-namjoon." I called his name, my voice stuttering and caused this god of a man chuckle and kiss my right cheek. " I want to take you somewhere tonight, and I'd like for you to wear something. Be yourself." Namjoon winks, passing me a bag of what I assumed was clothing. A genuine smile spread on my face. I take the bag and feel him unwrap his arms to step in front of me. " You want me to see what's inside now?" I asked to which he nodded.

I saunter further inside my room and sit at the edge of the bed with the bag. Pulling out the clothes namjoon gave me one by one and I find myself smiling. " This are gorgeous Namjoon~!" I compliment, picking up the shirt first. A white and baby blue striped pattern. The pants are a distressed tee, blue converse, with some accessories. " I love it." I say once more. Namjoon joins me on the bed, holding my right hand which still held the shirt and pulled me into a passionate kiss. A small chuckle escapes me as I smiled through the kiss. " Alright, Miss cute. Proceed to the showers and join me in the living room." Namjoon jokes. But I quickly punch his arm.
" Don't- call me that." I give him a quick smooch and run towards the showers.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ten minutes later I come back to Namjoon who is also wearing casual clothing. Ones that almost match mine. Well- only the shirt that is but it was white and red stripped. " Look at my little twin." I step forward, not caring if I was nude with a turquoise towel wrapped tight to my waist. " Daddy Twin." Namjoon corrects to which my surprise, he never called himself my
' Daddy' or anything. The tall man leans down to give me another smooch. After that I smile and run towards the room to change to my new clothes and commence our date.

Namjoon and I walked the familiar streets with intertwined hands. Swinging our arms between us. We would talk about nice things and our childhood. Finally I was able to have a lot of say on the topics since I didn't have to hide my real identity anymore. I was so engrossed in my man that when we walked to an area I felt familiar, I got startled by candles placed on the floors in an organized matter. The head of roses was also placed in front of each candle, but the petals from other roses are all scattered on a white blanket. Lots of people kept staring and I felt shy again. " N-namjoon this.."

" This is where we met yes." He finished placing his hands on both my shoulders this time. " It was a bad day for you baby boy, especially going through so much." He continues but his time turning me slowly to face him. " But this day is one of the best days that ever happened to me, and I want you to feel the same.  I don't want you to remember the bad and be sorrowful." Namjoon smiles, his dimples sinking in to my heart. He wipes at the tears with his thumb, and I held them. Giving them a quick peck. " I want you to remember riding the back, of a fellow bystander who wanted to help you."

" Yoongi I want to hold you forever. For the bastard that I was on what could have been your last moment, I'm sorry. And I swear that I will love and protect you for as long as you let me." He told me giving him a tight embrace.

" I love you."

" I love you."

—Fin—