25

" They carefully place him inside the ambulance truck and I hop inside, watching with tears as they occupy themselves to  Yoongi's injuries."

Note: Please Correct my mistakes, If you happen to see a name that shouldn't be there.
☺️

_Please comment and vote.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

.。*゚+.*.。Taehyung ゚+..。*゚+

The heavens must know what an awful and greedy person, I have been. To Yoongi...and to Namjoon. I wasn't always this greedy, bratty, and an immature bastard. I used to be this solicitous and a positive boy recognized by all around my school for being so charming. And I used to be friends with Namjoon. We had a close friendship, one rich man to another and we seem to relate on a lot of things that we would experience based on the number in our pockets. And while it seemed as though we would be the kind of friends that would stay together for the entire high school years, I commenced to shift away from Namjoon. I envied him a lot, due to having my heart broken so many times by my love interest whom always seem to crawl away from my embrace only to be at the bottom of Namjoon's foot. The first two times that my crushes practically begged to be with Namjoon, I didn't give him a hard time. It wasn't his fault that they desired him more than they did me. However it still happened. The one I loved the most was stolen away from me and hatred for Namjoon only grew more. In this current situation, I had no right to drag Yoongi around in my game of revenge. Like all of them, Yoongi is in love with Namjoon but at least he didn't start with me and then broke my heart. Now because of my egocentric and inconsiderate self, I have exposed of their relationship and now Yoongi lays in this hospital bed. Pale, unconscious, and two bandaged arms and legs.  To think that perhaps I could waver Yoongi to love me was a huge mistake and I sat here in this arm chair reflecting on my mistake. The sun today shines lower than usual, as if it knows the situation and decided to descend earlier just for me. For us.

The hospital curtains were closed by me so that I can cry in the dark corner of this room. Finally, after hours of sitting and waiting for Yoongi to at least make a sound and he didn't; I stand up ploddingly and quietly. Taking a few echoey steps towards his bed before standing besides him. I couldn't see for myself but I can tell my eyes are bloodshot from the crying because they gave me an itch. Yoongi's beautiful face is a blessing to me. No matter how greedy I am, Heavens shouldn't take this boy's life.  I stare at him and his struggles, Yoongi who has been through so much shouldn't end like this. My eyes travel down his hueless dry lips and I lean in very close, bending my back until my nose touches his.

Kissing Yoongi's lips is always my best experience. And this one is no acception. I peck him repeatedly and softly, I had to do this. Because this is my last time to do it.

.。*゚+.*.。 3rd Pov   ゚+..。*゚+

Namjoon is currently sitting down criss-cross in front of the television placed in his room. A pile of unfinished homework papers stapled together rest on top of his small wooden table and his lap is currently occupied with a plate of food that he finished about fifteen minutes ago. His plan is to watch the rest of his show, finish his homework, shower, and then call it a day. So by next morning, it's another day closer to completing school and possibly his horrible situation. A loud knock at the door interferes with his show and almost immediately Namjoon's heart bounces at the thought of Yoongi being the one that's knocking. Namjoon picks up his controller and presses the red button to turn the television off but the knocking continues. The boy stood frozen where he remains and becomes spooked when those loud knocks only become more aggressive. He eventually stands up, putting the plate onto the floor before walking towards his door. First he checks the peephole and practically rolls his eyes from the sight of  Taehyung being the one that's there and not somebody else.
' Maybe he's here to gloat some more.' Thinks Namjoon, But those burning eyes of Taehyung and the pursed lips that he carries didn't look like he came here to gloat about anything. So Namjoon opens the door. " What do you want Dick brai-"