4

~~~xX Kim Namjoon

For the last couple of days i've been making space for my new roomie wondering what he looks like. Does he like blue like me? or does he like to eat a lot? and is he chubby or skinny? oh and don't forget! what kind of personality does he have? well i'll find out soon enough. Not only have i been decorating the room over and over again but i also have been spending time with minah, and then less time, and then a little less, and now i'm avoiding her.

It all started when i last saw her. We have been spending less time together because I was very busy with my school activities and keeping some kind of reputation so she wanted to kiss me, and i told her "not now" which caused her to get really upset and she claimed that i wasn't even trying and everytime she sees me she rolls her eyes and walks away. Guess this is the time where i'm supposed to apologize with flowers and a kiss to the cheek. she knows i don't love her, if anything she should be thankful that I at least am trying to fall for her.

~~~xX Min yoongi

"Here!" (thud)

"calm down honey!" (thud)

"No! hurry up and help me pack!"

"yes honey" My parents were emptying my closet, taking out all of my belongings. "God you're so useless!" my mother the witch said kicking my father on the floor just because he was calmly putting my shirt on my suitcase.I was here sitting on a cushion watching that monster throw away my things and i was facepalming with one leg on top the other. "what are you looking at?" she screeched. she looks like fucking medusa and her eyes look like they're about to pop out of her eye sockets.

"Honestly i don't know what i'm looking at."

"what! you wanna get fresh with me boy?"

"No ma'am. But you might want to calm down you look old enough." honestly i don't know why i'm pushing her buttons.  I guess i don't want to go without a fight. Her face looked calm and collected, but in the blink of an eye she turned to a furious dragon and she walked towards me with her heels clacking on the marble floor, she pulled me by the hair forcing me to stand up. "you motherfucker!" she said. "i want to kill you." she dragged me all the to the staircase. "Apologize and you won't get hurt." she yelled clutching my hair tight and pulling it more causing me to groan in pain.

"No please honey, calm down!" my pitiful father tried to stop me but he has no power over her, he never did actually. I bet the only reason for why he has her as a wife is because she was a gold digger and now that she got all the money that she wanted she now found a way to control him. "SHUT UP!!!" she screeched again. "Yoongi! say sorry to mommy and you won't get hurt."

"FUCK YOU" i yelled through the pain and she gasped. The servants in the house we're begging her to calm down and to let me go but i guess i pissed her off real bad, she was trembling with anger. "i'll let him go alright" she yelled sarcastically to them. she dragged me closer to the staircase while some servants gasped and others begged her to stop. she pushed me from the head tearing off a bit of my hair. I rolled down the marble stairs that felt more like metal, hitting my shoulder and the cuts on my arm again. New wounds and bruises we're being created at every part of my body that i hit and on the way down i hit my scalp causing me to black out when i reached the ground face down. When i opened my eyes one last time, servants we're running towards me in horror, some saying "oh my god" and others still shocked, My dad was crying 'no' but hadn't moved from the same spot at all. i bet he was drunk again, and the monster was staringg at her success. "That's what you get you bloody child!" she yelled over the stairs before i can finally close my eyes.

"LEAVE HIM THERE!" she yelled at the servant whom i felt at my side.

"but mistress! he's bleeding from the head!"