7

I flutter my eyes open and i wake up in a comfortable room. I wasn't in my crappy flat, Nor my "mother's" Mansion, nor pep's rotten room, nor the hospital i was in. ' Where am I?' I thought as i sit up on a comfortable bed. Bed? I open my eyes a bit more to look around my new surrounding. The place that i'm in is very dark, warm, and quiet. My head hurts from trying to remember how i ended up in here but the only thing that i remember is pep trying to sell me off or something......Then I killed a guard with a hair pin, I hid in a closet for safety, pep got killed, And then the rest came blank. I slowly drag my feet across and off the bed. I let my cold feet touch the ground and i stand up, feeling light headed. I press my hands on the wall roaming around until i found the light switch. I turn on the light finally being able to look around my surroundings clearly. It is an empty room. The room was painted baby blue, The curtains are white with a floral design, The bed was placed next to the wall, and a TV on the opposite side of the bed, Perfect for watching anything comfortably.

From the window i can hear the cars passing by and my own footsteps when unexpectedly a memory jogged and i remember some blonde foreign guy chasing after me.....Dion! My breath hitched at the thought that i may have been kidnapped by him and got sent away to his boss who unfortunately seems to be a very nasty and sick old man. I am afraid. ' Has his boss already r-raped me or something? Or does he plan to do it when i'm not unconscious?' I thought in my head as my heart beated uncontrollably . My ass doesn't hurt or anything.......

" Oh god...." I mutter to myself as the reality of me being in so much trouble kicks in. I look out the window for an escape but the window is tightly locked, not that it would make a difference because the window has a black fence around it preventing my skinny self from actually leaving. I stay here panicking, not knowing what to do, not knowing how the hell i got here, Not knowing what to think. I hesitate at first but then my hand slowly makes it's way to grab the cold doorknob. Just when i turn it i hear keys shuffling playfully around and what i assume, the front door open. The shock of it all caused me to jump and hide under the blankets pretending that i was still sleeping. I wait for an eternity, Only listening to a lot of matter coming from what looks like, One person outside the room. The sound of Plastic bags, utensil being moved, Maybe the fridge being opened and closed? And then the most part I am afraid of. Footsteps coming closer.

My door opened and I suppose the disembodied figure came in. The smell of food immediately struck my nose and my stomach growled due to the lack of actual homemade meal. I felt a big hand feel my forehead and I tried my best not to flinch, squeak, and especially not attack him due to the sudden..but expected touch. The hand moved away and picked up again, This time turning my head carefully and probably examining my wound. ' What is this? A doctor?' I mocked him in my head as he kept doing something to me, I don't know. I noticed he struggles with feeling up my head. 

" Jesus. What has this girl been doing?" I hear him mutter to himself. Girl? What girl? Oh~ That's right, I'm still wearing female clothes and that explains why he struggles with my head because i have a wig. Now that i remember what clothing i am wearing i feel uncomfortable, Insecure, and definitely exposed. He managed to somehow get through my wig and touch the middle spot on my would forcing me to flinch and groan at the pain. " Sorry about that, I didn't mean it." I hear him say his voice kinda kind and low pitched as he quickly drives his hand away. "You know..." He begins and i keep my eye shut, secretly raising an eyebrow wondering if he's talking to me even though i'm 'Sleeping'. " I left the the lights off when you were so sleeping so unless they turn on my themself I don't think it would be on when i came in." He said cutting me off guard. He is right i forgot to turn off the lights and now i'm caught. Shit

" You can stop pretending now~" He said playing with the tone of his voice setting it a bit higher. A good rapping voice actually.

" If you get up right now, We can eat seaweed soup and rice."