19

"Taehyung gives one more glance at Namjoon from the mirror, smirks and leans down to capture Yoongi's thin lips."

"I dry those tears with the palm of my hands before pushing my long and false hair back and adding foundation, powder, and blush to my face. I decided to wear a red lipstick. my reasons for this? I want to hear him say it again. "

_Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.•

xXYoongiXx

It was in Taehyung's embrace that i still didn't feel as safe, loved, and protected like Namjoon makes me feel but at least it let's me know that there's someone i might fall into if someday i became left alone again. Someone whom I know is gonna try to be there or at least is kind to me but he's not Namjoon. I can feel him shuffle around, his head moving here and there as i try my best to conclude my tears so that i can cease this moment with him. It just feels too awkward and not too comforting as i thought it might be. I know for sure Namjoon will hold me tightly, comb the back of my hair with his big hands and whisper to me with his firm low voice that makes me wanna hug and care for him, 'It's gonna be okay.' i want to hear him say that. I want to hear him say, ' I like you,' again but better. ' I love you.'

Taehyung pulls me from the hug probably just tired from having me cry on his shoulder and also he must be hungry and I'm averting him from eating. I sniff and wipe my eyes as he holds me by the shoulder. I kinda feel embarrassed to show him my crying face, after all.....People have bullied me because I used to cry.

Then Taehyung raises my head to just unexpectedly kiss me! At first I did not comprehend I was just in the middle of feeling his lips on mine and then I finally notice what he was doing to me. My eyes dilate and my heart just dropped to my stomach, and my cheeks began to feel hot. Normal symptoms I would say. However as much as this makes me surprised,blush,nervous, and flattered, I felt like I was betraying someone. Not just someone but Namjoon...I love Namjoon not Taehyung.

I felt Taehyung nibble on my bottom lip and I pull from this embrace to back up onto the wall, My hand touching my lips as I did so. My mind shoots back to when Namjoon kissed and confessed to 'me' which made my heart throb with pain again. I hate this so much.

" Yoongi." Taehyung approached me making me feel more nervous but when it wasn't as close as last time I felt slightly relieved. I now start to wonder why Taehyung did what he did...He knows I'm a male yet he kissed me for me. All this mixes up my feelings for Namjoon as well because even though I felt like I have betrayed him he doesn't really like me for me but for Sara. Sara is the one he sees when he's thinking about love and kisses. The real me is probably like a brother to him, and that idea hurts! It hurts to know that he does not love me for me, it hurts to see his future reaction for when he finds out my secret. I can't keep this forever and I know for sure.

" T-Taehyung..." I look down on to my feet, slowly feeling like I would cry.

" I'm sorry I must have surprised you with that..Please don't hate me! I-I wasn't taking advantages or anything and I wasn't expecting you to fall to my arms easily I just...Did it.."

" W-why would you?"

" I don't know....I just think I like you Yoongi." He confessed causing me to gasp softly. Taehyung has proven that he's kind lately but I'm still not shaken by any of this. Considering that I also just met him and Namjoon too, Yet all this feeling are beginning to overwhelm me already.

" I'm sorry Taehyung...I don't like you like that.." I gulp with my eyes glued to my feet, I can not look at him in the eye." B-besides you're going too fast. I gotta go.." Hastily I walk past him only to be pulled by the wrist.