10

_Please vote and comment. おねがい    

<><><><><>

As soon as class ended Namjoon stood up from his desk licking his dry plump lips. He walks to where the boy is sitting at. " yoongi." He says catching the attention of the mentioned boy. yoongi looks up at him feeling nervous. He wished not to be recognized and that his secret would not be found out. " Yes?" yoongi answers shyly with his voice a little lower.

" Hi my name is Kim Namjoon nice to meet you. I'm going to be your classmate and roommate." Namjoon said offering his hand to yoongi making yoongi slightly smile and accept it. He can't believe that Namjoon still treats him so kindly no matter his appearance or gender. He was going to also greet Namjoon when he got interrupted.

" You look really cute."

Namjoon frowns when he sees another boy in front of yoongi's desk with a smile. yoongi was also taken a back and was not sure if the boy was telling him.

" Me?" yoongi shyly asked, innocently pointing his index finger to himself.

" Yes." The boy responded with a smile.

" T-thank y-you." yoongi stutters. He had never received a real compliment before and he didn't know go to answer this stranger. His cheeks were a painted of a peach like color as he looked down at his lap.

" What are you doing here Taehyung?" Namjoon names the boy who was cooing at yoongi.

" Greeting the new student, what does it look like i'm doing?"

" Flirting.." Namjoon mumbles not audible enough for them to hear.

" Sorry what was that?"

" By saying that he's cute?" Namjoon corrected his previous words.

" Yeah, what's wrong with that? I mean it's a compliment and I'm being honest, right cutie?" Taehyung says turning his attention back to the shy boy.

" Y-yes thank y-you." yoongi smiles, showing Taehyung his red cheeks which caused Taehyung to pinch yoongi's cheeks.

" Hey what are you doing!" Namjoon slapped Taehyung's hand away.

" He's just too cute." Taehyung confesses making yoongi blush and Namjoon to roll his eyes in disgust.

" Come on yoongi. Let's go to our next class together." Taehyung says already taking yoongi's hand and dragging him away. " Hey wait for me!" Namjoon whines carrying his own bag. In the next class Taehyung made yoongi sit next to him and Namjoon had to sit in his original seat which was too far away from yoongi for his liking. He wants to get close to the latter so that he could have two new friends now, Sara and yoongi. But how can he so that when Sara does not go to their school and yoongi is being taken away by Taehyung. It made Namjoon jealous how Taehyung can so easily gain real friends meanwhile He gains fake friends easily.

Taehyung and Jungkook had little conversations during class and now Jungkook felt a little at ease, He was surprised and delighted. Every school that he had been in, people made him feel like if he doesn't belong there because people never really befriended him and they bullied him because of his looks just because he seems too 'girly' and too 'pretty' to be a boy. But in this private school is surprised to have a kind interaction right away, In fact he got two new people in which he is too shy to declare them as friends yet because he knows he shouldn't be celebrating too early because something bad always happens to him and a happy ending is never for him.

Finally the teacher dismissed the class and Taehyung pulls on yoongi's hand again. " Let's go to lunch together! But let me show you the lockers."

"W-wait. Shouldn't we wait for Namjoon?"