Leo ignores him.

LEO: (to Ramona) I mean, right? She got the emotions spot-on, and she's attractive enough that people will be drawn to the film.

RAMONA: Are you saying Haley's not attractive?

LEO: Oh, well, I mean, sure, she is.

RAMONA: I'm not really sure about Amelia, Leo.

LEO: Ramona, do you want to win this or not?

RAMONA: I do...

LEO: Then I'm gonna need you to trust me. And my vision. Amelia's a great actress. Probably the best I've worked with so far. This is your first time working on a film. Just trust me.

Simon clenches his fists and looks at Ramona.

RAMONA: Why are you being so insistent about her?

LEO: (irritated) Okay. Fine. I'll drop it. But give me one good reason why Haley would be better than Amelia, aside from the fact that Haley is your friend.

Ramona is silent.

LEO: Exactly.

SIMON: Dude, why are you being such an asshole about this? I didn't ask for your help so you could walk all over Ramona like this.

LEO: I'm not walking all over her! It's her first time! I'm just being honest! I'm actually trying to help her, but if she doesn't want my help then—

RAMONA: (to Simon) Leo's right. Objectively, Amelia performed better than Haley.

SIMON: (exasperatedly) Unbelievable.

Leo sighs.

LEO: (to Ramona) Thank you. Now, for Adam, as I was saying, no one really caught my attention. Am I right?

Ramona nods.

RAMONA: They were all kind of... boring.

LEO: Right? They had no depth to them whatsoever. Which is why, if you'd let me, I'd like to make a suggestion.

Ramona looks at him expectantly.

LEO: We all heard and saw Simon act, right?

SIMON: No. No, no, no, no. Absolutely not, Leo.

Ramona's jaw clenches.

LEO: Come on, man. You did well. Right? (to Kenny) Right?

KENNY: Yeah, actually. You did pretty well.

SIMON: Ramona.

Ramona stares at the table.

SIMON: Ramona.

LEO: Dude.

SIMON: No, man, shut up. (to Ramona) Ramona. I told you when this whole thing first started that whatever you needed me to do—or be—I'd do that for you. Ramona, look at me.

Ramona obliges.

SIMON: Don't let Leo make you feel like you don't have a say. Alright? This is still your film. You wrote it. You get a say.

She bites her lip and looks down. She looks to be on the verge of tears.

RAMONA: Leo's right. Objectively, you outperformed everyone.

LEO: Yes! (to Simon) See? I was right. God, I love being right. (to Ramona) Their chemistry was off the charts, right? Did you know they fell in love 'cause of me? I'd argue they're still—

SIMON: (angrily) Dude. Enough.

Simon's features soften and he looks at Ramona. He places a hand over hers, which makes her jump.

SIMON: Ramona, if this is what you really want, then I'll do it for you. But if it isn't, then I won't. Just say the word, okay?

Ramona looks at him. She clenches her jaw as if to hold back her tears. She nods her head.

RAMONA: I think Leo knows what's best for the film. I trust him.