#17 Family (Part II)

Minho enjoyed the feeling of Taemin's soft lips against his. He enjoyed the bittersweet taste that the wine left on Taemin's lips. He put his hand on Taemin's neck. The feeling of Taemin's bare skin was better than the best drug he'd ever tried. In contrast to the situation at the hotel, Minho reacted immediately. With his whole body. When he noticed, Minho startled. "What is happening?"

"Minho" Taemin grabbed the older by his hand, but Minho pushed him away.

"Don't touch me," Minho demanded. Maybe he was too crude. Maybe he didn't know what he was doing. But there was no time to think.

"Please let's talk about it," pleaded Taemin.

"No, just stay away from me. You disgust me." And with that Minho left the younger. Minho closed the door behind him with a bang. The lantern in the garden threw a faint light on the mirror that hung opposite of the door. Despite the dominance of the darkness, Minho saw his shameful reflection. Out of breath, confused and excited. Like a schoolboy who discovered the Playboy for the first time. On the day he tied the knot with Taemin, he didn't think such a harmless-looking man could have that effect on him.

Taemin didn't plan to attack Minho directly. But after a few glasses of wine he couldn't think very logically. He didn't need a married life with the gangster boss. All he needed was a date. Just a date on which they were alone. An opportunity to disappear without getting Onew or any other person in trouble for losing him. Minho only needed to fall for him. Just a little bit. Just for a moment.

But Taemin had not considered one thing. Once you try to seduce someone, chances were that you might fall for your target as well.

Today Taemin called Onew and asked for a second chance to leave Seoul, because the original plan no longer seemed feasible. Taemin had been trying to talk to Minho for days, but Minho avoided him and ignored his calls.

It was almost 11pm. Taemin looked at his watch and sighed. He had hoped that Minho would come home today. Today, on New Year's Eve. Therefore the disappointment was great when the doorbell rang and Woobin was standing at the door instead of Minho.

"How is my favorite brother-in-law?" Woobin asked.

"What are you doing here, Woobin?"

"What am I doing here, you ask? It is New Year's Eve. You should not be alone today." The older boy said, emphasized every word.

"How did you know, I'm alone?" Taemin asked.

"Oh please. I know my brother. And he said you had a fight. I figured out he would hide in his office today." Woobin explained.

"He told you about our fight?" Taemin questioned Woobin's statement. It didn't sound like Minho to talk to his brother about things like that.

"Well, not exactly, but he hinted that."

"Oh I see. Come in, it's cold outside." Taemin invited Woobin in.

"No no, we'll go out. It's New Year's Eve."

---

Taemin got into Woobin's car, still realizing how Woobin could persuade him. Actually he wasn't in the mood to hang out. Behind them, two of Minho's men were in another car that tracked Taemin on each step.

"Are you wearing the seatbelt?" Woobin asked as he looked at his passenger.

"Yes," replied Taemin.

"Well then hold on," Woobin warned with joy before stepping on gas.

Taemin was shocked as the speed pushed him against the seat. The screaming engine only increased his nervousness. His "bodyguards" in the other car honk and try to stay tuned to him. But Woobin's sport car didn't give them a chance. Woobin shook them off in a few minutes.

"There you are. We're rid of them."

The elder was happy like a kid who just won Mario Kart.

"What do you want to do, now that you are free of watchers, Kibum?" Taemin froze at the question. Was it a test? Should he ask Woobin for help? Could he trust Woobin? This might be his only chance to leave this place. His only chance to leave Minho.

What do you think Taemin would do? What would you do?