Chapter 12

Bakugou

He's gone, he-he said don't come for him! Why would I not come for him! I'm getting him! I have too! But how? I can't just storm in there, Dabi has a more than likely chance to melt my face off, And Shigaraki could literally just disintegrate me! Even if I managed to get passed them two, I still wouldn't be able to go anywhere, mainly because I would get freaking portables away, probably without noticing.

I have to get help. Maybe all might? Or the ready of the 1A class. I don't know. The best people to get are-are the pros.

"I will save you Deku." I said to myself before running down the stairs, and walking out the door on my way to the UA building.

Midoriya

When I went threw the portal fully, I got dropped off of Dabi's  shoulder. I quickly scurried to my feet, and stood in a fighting position.

"What are you going to do? Fight off all of us without help? I doubt you can accomplish that all alone." Dabi said, he was standing next to Kurogiri, who was standing in front of the bar from just now using him quirk.

"Yeah, I don't think that will work, but I mean, if you wanna try, I can get some cuts in. I bet your bloods pretty." Toga said, walking up next to Dabi.

"Yeah, I might not look my part, but trust me, I can act like it. But why do you want to kill me! Can't there be another way? Or maybe find someone else! I mean, my quirk sucks at full power! I break my bones! Why would you want that?" (If you didn't know, deku still doesn't know how to use his quirk properly, this so just a reminder!) I was glancing back and forth at Dabi, and Toga. "And, where's Shigaraki? Isn't he like the leader or something? I would think he would show his face instead of letting his minions do all the work for him!" I said that, and instantly regretted it.

"Oh you think we are minions?" Toga said, slowly walking up to me. I knew what she was doing.

"Well I mean, you, and Dabi both obey him like puppy's or something! Don't you want to be free villains at least?" I yelled, Toga glanced back at Dabi.

"I mean, we want to do that though." She was now two yards away from me.

"Don't come closer!" I yelled putting my ring finger on my thumb in my fighting position.

"Oh I wouldn't do that. You said you would break your bones right?" She said about to take a step closer.

I got ready to fight, this might not end as well as I thought it would. I charged up One For All in my ring finger.

"Yeah, but don't mean I wouldn't hesitate to do this." I said, and flicked my ring finger out causing it to break under all the power, and pressure.

Toga was sent back into Dabi, causing them both to fall. Kurogiri ran to them making sure they were okay.

I looked around looking for a way out. There was nothing. What do I do. They were right, I can't defeat them all by myself! But you know what. I can sure as hell try!

"Strong one isn't he! Well, that's a good thing." Out of no where Shigaraki was coming into the room.

"Look kid, we don't want to hurt you. But now your making it obvious you wanna hurt us,..so ima day this before we get all riled up. Don't ever think you can defeat us!" He yelled.

"Why? Why can't I think that? I can defeat you guys. Just not probably right now! That might be bad. But it doesn't mean I can't defeat you guys!" I yelled back, Dabi started to laugh.

"Wow, He is something. Can't wait to have that power of his. But here's the thing kid. We aren't going to be the one to kill you. I mean we kind of are. But you will get it later on." Shigaraki was now walking close to me.

"Wh-What do you mean by that?" I asked confusion in my voice, and written all over my face.

"You will find out, one way or another at least." Dabi said before Shigaraki could even begin to speak.

"Okay.  Can we start the fight now?" Toga said, clear as day that she was bored with our conversation.

I still had no idea what had to come of me. But right about now, I might not wanna know.