Chapter 2

Katsuki

I put a blast on his path. I saw him fly back, I didn't think he would go that far. I ran to the finish line anyway. I turned around to see if he was okay, he wasn't moving. I know I couldn't have killed him. Have you seen his quirk?

"Bakugou, is the winner, but he is also disqualified." The teacher Aizawa said, walking towards Midoriya that's lying on the ground where he hit the wall.

"Why the fu-ugh." I was mad because he could have prevented that! It's a explosion, if he would have activated his quirk he wouldn't be in that situation. What an idiot, he doesn't even get it. He could have won that.

He checks his pulse. "He's alright, just knocked out." Mr. Aizawa motioned for Kirishima to pick him up. Kirishima picked Midoriya up, and threw him over his shoulder. I ran to them before they could leave threw the back doors.

"It's okay, I'll take him." I stopped him before he went in the building.

"You sure, I mean you were the one who thr-"

"I know, I know, I'll take him!" I grabbed Midoriya off of spikey-hairs shoulder. I had a arm on his upper back, and my other arm under his knees. (Known as 'bridal style')

" I didn't know you wouldn't activate your fucking quirk. I wouldn't have done that if I knew you wouldn't, but who would be so stupid not to. I mean fuck deku." I was almost back to the nurse, that was until he started to stir, and that sent me to a stop.

"K-Kacchan?" He stuttered, either he's hurt, and can't talk strait, or he might be scared of me now.

"Yes?" I started waking to the nurse again. I made a left turn, then the nurses office was a couple doors ahead.

"Where are you taking me? Also, why did you do that!" He whisper yelled, trying not to Interfere with the classes that were going on at the moment.

"One, doctors, two, it's not my fault you didn't activate your fucking quirk." I was now walking into the nurses office.

"I couldn't.."the green haired boy said weakly. I kinda felt bad, but why couldn't he?

"Why, you could have died if you hit your head just right!" I sat him on the bed, then the nurse came in.

"I know bu-" he got cut off by the nurse.

"What happened?" She asks sitting in her chair.

"I blew him up, well I put an explosion right next to him. Then he went flying back into the building wall." I walked back to the door, then leaned on the doorway.

"Why did you do that? And why is he not dead?" She asked the question I was going to ask.

"One, I already discussed this with him, he should have activated his quirk. Two, he should be dead, but I guess he just hit his head to where it only knocked him out."

"Well then, you can leave he will be here till after school. You can come get him after that." I rolled my eyes then walked out. I went back to where it all happened. No one was there. I walked back to the classroom. Mr Aizawa was there, the rest of the class, I don't know where they went.

"Mr. Bakugou, why did you do that exactly? You knew we are not to harm the other players." I walked in the class room.

"I didn't mean to almost kill him, or even hurt him. If he would have activated his fucking quirk we wouldn't be in this damn situation!" I went over to my desk.

"Watch your mouth around me. And yes you did mean to hurt him, I saw the look in your eyes. You wanted him hurt." He said walking to the desk where I was standing.

"Well, I wanted him hurt not in a situation that could have killed him." I walked to the doorway after grabbing my bag. "Now where's all the others?"

"They are out for the day. So are you, and Midoriya. I would suggest you going to get him now." After that I nodded, and walked out.

A couple minutes later I came upon the doctors office. I looked in there, and Midoriya was laying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling. What's up with him? Did something happen?

"Bakugou?" I had been so distracted with looking threw the window on the door at Midoriya. To even notice someone had opened it.

"Yes? -oh uhm, I'm here to get him, mr. Aizawa cancelled the rest of our day." I walked in. "What's up with him." I asked confused in why he was still staring at the ceiling.

"I gave him something to paralyze him, well till I was done." *claps* "now he should start moving, I just didn't want him squirming around, you know how some are."

"Uh yeah, okay. Oi Deku?" I walked to his bed. I motioned my hand over his face a couple times then he finally snapped out of it.

"Huh! Hi-wait? Where am I-oh yeah the nurse...right" he got up, and was pacing, and rambling.

"C'mon deku." I walked out the room. Deku followed behind me. We went, and changed out of our practice suits. Then we were going back towards the entrance.

We walked out the school. Deku was still rambling, and it was starting to get on my last fucking nerve. A couple minutes later, deku still didn't stop. He asked me like thirty questions in under two minutes. I tried to ignore him. But now I just can't!

"Deku! Please shut the hell up!" I turned to him.

"But kacchan, I'm trying to figure out how your explo-" I cut him off.

"Why won't you Shut up! I can control my quirk it's mine for goodness sakes! From what it looks like, You should be studying yours! Just go! Go home! Do whatever you want! Go die! I don't care! Just stop bothering me!" I yelled at him.

He had tears in his eyes. No,... what have I done. He ran before I could say anything else.