€HAPTER 5

The sharp scream of Isabella woke up the entire family in the middle of the night. We stormed out of our room. We ran towards her room and pushed the door. The door didn't open. It was locked from inside. The scream continued.

"It don't open! Bella why did you close it?" I started pushing the door.

"Move!" I heard Nick said. He dad and arty give a really nice shove and it opened with a bang.

We ran inside the room. Bella was lying in the ground. Looked like she was struggling with something while screaming and crying.
"What what ?" Mom helped her sitting up and hugged her tight.

"I don't want to play! Go away!get out of my room!" Bella kept screaming.

"Honey what are you talking about?" Dad said.

"It came to my room! I said I don't want to play! They dragged me down!" She was crying her lungs out. Her eyes nose cheeks became bright red.

"Honey there is no one in here" Nick said.

"They were here!they grabbed my arm! See!" She snatched her sleeves up. Our eyes widened. She had clear fingerprint on her wrist. Something grabbed her hands so tight that it formed bruises.

 Something grabbed her hands so tight that it formed bruises

"How did that happen?" I asked.

"It was them, I'm telling you they did it!" She screamed.
"Okay,okay, I'll do the dressing or it will scar" mom went out to get the first aid.
"I won't sleep alone! Rach please"
"You wanna sleep with me?" I asked softly. She nodded.

After mom did the dressing, I tenderly took her in my room, and we slept together.

Next morning we discovered Bella with high fever. Probably because of the trauma of last night lead her to this. Her body was burning hot so we gave a call to the doctor. He came but couldn't find any specific reason behind such a high fever. He left prescribing some medicines.

Mom called to the school to notify them that Bella can't attend for a couple of days because of high fever.

Now, it was time to take a look at the attic. We haven't been there since we got here.

"Can you do it all by yourself?" I asked.

"I'll call you if needed" she replied and headed towards attic.

I carried the laundry basket, collecting clothes from around the house. I finished the room of Arty and Andy and came inside Nick's room.

If there was any award for the most organized siblings, my brothers will win for sure. Clothes, toys, books, pencils literally scattered all over evidencing a really normal and calm family. If someone enters Nick's room, they will think that he has sex or something last night. He had his shirts, pants, shorts scattered all over the floor. Wrinkled bed sheets crumbled pillow and cushions, most part of the bedding was hanging outside the frame of bed. Except there was not any female clothing.