Part 1

JOHN
No more Royals. No more Hierarchy. I thought as my foot pushed Arlo's face into the ground.
Even if I was outside, I could still hear the whispers that the students near the window were saying.

"Took down Remi and Arlo with one hand."
"I-I don't know if I'm cool with Joker."
"Holy Sh*t! Did you see what he did?"

The list goes on of what they are saying. But at this point, I don't care. They can talk whatever shit they want. It is not like their opinions will change my mind, or what just happened.

I guess I celebrated my victory for too long because some other students came out to help Remi and the other former Royals. They had panicked looks on their faces and was in the position that quickly made them bolt if I step even a inch near them.

They want to help them but they don't want to get hurt.

I let out a long sigh and ran, making Arlo's face go deeper into the pavement. I ended up on other side of the building where Cecile told me to meet her.

A devilish yet mischievous smile came upon my face. This was the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end.

SERAPHINA
As I watched from the window on my knees, the world slowed down (Figuratively not literally).

"How... how could..." Those were the only words that managed to come out. At that very moment a round of salty tears came down my cheeks and onto my lap.

"Don't worry Seraphina. Joker wouldn't take over the school. He just can't." Evie said with a attempt to cheer me up. Even though she had no idea what I was actually sulking about.

Obviously she would think differently if she saw this situation from my eyes. But at least she is trying to bring light back in my life.

I got up from my knees with the help of Holden and Evie. I don't think I have ever showed this much fear, anger, and confusion all in one.

"John Doe, you have a lot of explaining to do." I mumbled under my breath.

Joker/John ran as he saw other students coming to help Arlo, Remi, Blyke and Isen.
I turn to Holden.

"Can you get me to the infirmary?"
"O-Of course S-Seraphina!"

I got on his back.

"Evie, I will see you tomorrow, Okay?"

She still looked concerned but she let me go. She nodded and left.

Holden ran probably faster than life itself. When we got there, I asked Holden to leave. He said yes without hesitation and lots of stuttering.

Why does he do that? I'm not even intimidating. Especially when I'm crying.

Suddenly the ground started to shake. Hordes of students came running to the infirmary. Some holding the ex-Royals in their arms and others crying like someone just died. I shouldn't be talking about them 'cuz I was also crying.

The students walk past me without a second look.

This going to take a while to get student body to leave.

So I sat on the bench with my head tucked in my knees and cried. These tears were twice as big as the last.

J-J... (Damn it, I can't even say his name) and Arlo, you're in for it now.

Hi, author here. This is quote unquote "fan fiction" so if you think it sucks, plz don't bully me. Remember, all this characters/plot belongs to Uru-chan and WEBTOON.
Here is a random list of WEBTOON comics that I like. Comment which one(s) you like.
•Siren's Lament
•UnOrdinary
•True Beauty
•Meow Man
•Let's Play
•LUMINE
•Castle Swimmer
•I'm The Grim Reaper
•Lore Olympus
•Freaking Romance
•Edith
•My Deepest Secret
•Assassin Roommate

Sorry for this random list. I wanted to make this longer. Seraphina is acting oddly calm because she is... never mind. Just wait and see.