"I don't said. Hyung, even Namjoon and Hobi hyung are messed like you. They do struggled when compose or produce songs" Taehyung said and all Suga do is silent.

"We missed him. Really miss him. Do we?"

"Yeah. I think so. I shouldn't be like this. The fans might disappointed on our songs" he felt guilty.

"No hyung. We can do better. Its just a challenge ok? I knew you can do a great songs for ARMY and BTS" Taehyung smiled that gave Suga's heart warmth.

"Thanks Tae" he slightly smiled.

"No need. Oh! The members needs me to pick you out from this bored room"

"Hey! Its my studio. Its precious" Suga jokingly said which Taehyung laughed as a respond.

"Come on hyung. We need to go home. Your eyes have a dark bangs. I'm not sure if Jungkook gonna like it when he saw you at the music awards" Taehyung try to cheer his hyung up even though he want to cry that time. He miss their maknae so much.

🎶

"Hey hyung. What are you doing?" Jimin take a looks, face lightening and impressed.

"I'm making dough" jin replied while focused on his work.

"For?" He cluesless.

"Bake cookie" he said

"Cookie?" Jimin asked.

They immediately stop what they current do and realised something. Their face turned sad that can't be describe.

"Jimin, how about you play with Tae when I'm doing this?" Jin try to changed the topic and jimin gets.

"Tae at Suga hyung's studio. Urmmm, can I help you, hyung?" Jimin asked as he don't have anything to be busy with.

"Sure" jin smiled and ignored the thought of their maknae for a moment.

🎶

"Yah! Its not fair!" Jungkook whined while try to catch some breath.

"I'm win!" Damin happily said.

"Its not fair hyung! You ran before I could finished counted until 3!" Jungkook pouted which Damin found its cute.

"Aigoo" he said while put both of his hands and squeezed jungkook's cheeks. "You're so cute. Okay okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that to you jungkookie" he apologize and release his hand from his cheeks.

"I'm glad you recognized it" jungkook playfully spat. "Hyung, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What is it?" Damin waiting patiently while looking at Jungkook.

"How do we know when we miss someone" he asked.

"Miss someone?" He raised his eyebrow. "I'm not good at explaining but all I gonna said are, when you always remembers the sweet memories together with him/her. You also felt empty when they are not around. You will quietly cry when you think about them. They are the place that you find comforts. Its like that. What's wrong?" Damin kindly asked to make sure their maknae was in a good condition.

"Ahh nothing hyung. I'm just been thinking. Maybe I just wanna know more deeper" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hmm really? I hope you said the truth" he said while patting jungkook's back twice.

Jungkook just smiled without knowing his true feelings yet.

🎶

The next day, BTS official twitter had posted a family photos together which trending for awhile with their adorable interaction. ARMY got a warming sensation through the simple picture that describe and tells everything about them, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Not everything gonna go well and gonna be accept fully with netizens. There's also a certain comments that catch BTS attention.

'If jungkook still there, the family photo will be complete'

'I think someone's missing'

'They don't look happy as usual but they're so cute together'

'Do you guys think that jungkook will see this pic?'

'I miss jungkook suddenly'

'OT6 or OT7?'

'Jungkook not there? Why? Lol'

'I'm not surprised at all'

They turned their phone off and push the comments aside. There's still a lots things to do than this.

🎶

Next schedule for the week was attend the Radio Show segment. All of them were all ready and perfect with those clothes and hair done. They enters the Radio station with a 90 degrees bows which had welcomed them friendly.

They took a sit at random place, didn't care who's the one who sitting beside each others.

The segment goes smoothly. They shows their happy side and sometimes dork side too. They had been asking a lots of questions from the radio host.

"How about the new song? What the description of it?" The host asked.

Time to gives to the leader to answers.

"The new album and song was a bit hard for us to do and release it in the future actually. There's many blocking side that we need to fix it up. We through all the hard challenged but we managed to stable for not disappointed our fans, ARMY. The song is about love. You can tell that its a pain love. We try to put all our feelings into it and give the best for ARMY. Its quiet hard at first but became more easy when we worked together. We have our goals. What a relief we have each others and that I think this album and song was out perfectly" Namjoon said and smiled at the end.

"How about the meaning of the lyrics? Who's in charged to do it?"

"Its Suga hyung" Jhope said while pointing.

"Oh really? Can you explain how you get the inspiration to wrote it?"

"The 'Golden' was produced from me. Honestly, Jin hyung and Jimin also participated on doing this songs. They gave me more ideas to do it. The songs was a sad song. The songs was shows a person that craving for someone's that he had loved before. This lyrics are like multipurpose" suga chuckles a bit, "because its accept for whosever who heard it and want to take this song a love or friendship song. It can accepted with all kinds of thought. This songs also remind me of someone's that I miss and in that time, jin hyung and Jimin came and reassure me to put all in it. With their help and suggestion, this song had completed and been heard of ARMY and I'm thankful and glad that this song are one of our best songs" Suga politely and carefully said.

"That's great to heard Suga ssi. You're working hard on it"

"Its not about me. Its us. We all did together" suga smiled.

The host smiled, "the last question for ending this session, how it feels when being as 6 of you?"

They pursed their lips into straight line. How could this question be exist?

"I-I will a-answers this. If we're 7 or 6, Bangtan Sonyeondan never give up to shows their strenght and love to ARMY. Our fans are everything. Without them, there's no BTS. We still love each other even wherever we are at. As we all know, jungkook was not here, but he still glued in our hearts. He still our maknae even apart of him was belongs to someone's else. I- we hope they take care and love him as much as we do. We are not blame him. Its have a reason behind all this. I hope our fans could understand. I hope he and 2n2 will success in future together and spread the love for their fans. Fighting!" Jhope ended it with some energy although he's not. The rest just heard what Jhope said and agreed. Their eyes slowly watery but lucky, the host didn't noticed.

"If you had chance now, what do you want to say to him?"

"If he heard this now, I just want to tell that we miss you. Our house are yours too. Feel free to come whenever you want. We love you, kookie"

And with that, the segment end.

__________________________________

Another late update. Sorry again 😭🙏❤