Chapter 14

Emily's POV

I wake up from another uncomfortable sleep in a old armchair. Fourth night in a row in that stupid chair. I open my eyes and stretch, cracking all my joints, feeling better I stand up and walk to Jasmine's hospital bed to kiss her on the head, same as every other morning, but she's gone.

"What the fuck!?" I yell,

'She's awake!!!! Yes!!!! Go find her!!! She's awake!!!!!!'

'Lily settle down, Jesus Christ.' I say, that pup has got some major issues. Wait! She's awake!!!! Oh my God!!! Yes!! She's awake!!!! I run out of the building, she's got to be around here somewhere.

Jasmine's POV

I wake up from the most uncomfortable sleep I've had in forever and I've slept in some pretty uncomfortable places, sharing a kennel with another dog for example. I jump of the bed landing on my front paws, I walk around the room I was in, no wonder it was terrible, it's a hospital, I've woken in hospitals many times before. I nudge open the door to find the halls completely deserted, God, I hope this doesn't turn into some Walking Dead shit. Please be no zombies, please. I nudge open another door, this time the door goes to outside, good no zombies. I walk into this massive house, like wow. I look around until my eyes land on someone unfamiliar, I smell him, nope don't know him, might as well kill him before he kills me. Wait. Cookies. He's got cookies. I run and jump on him, he looks scared, he should be. I grab the box of cookies in my mouth and get off the guy. Serously, someone must really hate me, I can't get into these without hands. I shift and open the box, I start stuffing my face full of cookies when I notice stranger dude is still there, staring at me, I swallow, staring is usually bad.

"Jas? You're awake?" he asks, I look up to the guy,

'Wait, I know him. What's his name? Oh, it's Ben.'

"Oh, hey Ben." I say,

"Does Em know you're awake?" he asks,

"Emily, yeah. Umm she doesn't know yet, I kind of forgot about everyone and everything for a couple of minutes, I was gonna kill you until I saw you had cookies." I say shoving another cookie in my mouth. Nate climbs down the stairs and gives me a weird look.

"Hey Jas, good to see you're awake, but do you mind putting some clothes on, it's kind of weird seeing you nude." I look down at myself,

'Hmm, I look good for being dead for how ever long that was.' I say,

'I want to agree, but that's weird.' Lupus says,

'It's not weird if I agree, is it?' I look up to the door to see Emily standing there smiling. I smile back at her. She runs towards me and hugs me really tight, she lets go and kisses me.

"I love you." She says, a massive smile fills my face,

"Not even going to say it back." I tease,

"I don't care, you know you love me. And I love you too." I smile again and go to kiss her again when someone clears their throat,

'I'm going to cut whoever interrupted this moment.' Lupus says,

'You and me both, Lupus.' I say, I open my eyes and look around Emily to find a girl standing there with an eyebrow raised and the boys gone,

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt your PDA moment?" the girl says in a bitchy tone,

'I dislike her already.' My wolf and I say at the same time.

"As a matter of fact you did, so, do you mind?" I reply with the same amount of bitchyness and turn my attention back to Emily. She seems angry and by the blank look on her face she's obviously talking to Lily, I decide against eavesdropping and walk up to bitch face.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine, I've been in a coma for an unknown amount of time and I don't know you or like you. So, what's your name?"

"I'm Riley, and it is so lovely to finally meet you."

I'm Rogue Because I'm Different (GirlxGirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें