Chapter 5 Part 2 Alice's POV

Part 2 Alice's POV

It has been exactly a week and no sign of Aly anywhere. I tried her apartment so many times and asked around but no one has seen her from the last time she went to the Principal's office. Red and Fey were also helping to look for her and same goes for Hyde. So, we came to a decision to confront Principal Monroe.

"Where is Aly?" Fey demanded from the Principal whom Hyde had him cornered to his leather chair.

"Aren't you kids suppose to be in class now?" he retorted back fearlessly.

"Don't make me repeat twice," she threatened. He looked to be taken aback and his eyes searched our faces and landed on mine.

"Ms. Kessler, you know better than to hang out with these hooligans."

"And you know better than to make Fey and the rest mad," I answered. I was surprise to my harsh reply. All I could think of right now, is where on earth Aly could be at?

Red tilted her head to one side and suggested another 'method' to get answers from him. Hyde agreed and started to crack his knuckles.

"Please, Principal Monroe. We just need her location," I begged and added, "Once they start, I can't stop them."

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he was clearly getting nervous. He looked up and down a couple of times before giving in.

"She's at Ohio with her parents," he said.

"But why?" was everybody's question in mind.

"She would never go back to Ohio, she couldn't," I unconsciously said out.

"Of course, she wouldn't. Except with a little bit of push," he grinned for a second and stopped when all eyes bore into him with anger.

"Her parents had transferred her to a Christian School over at Ohio. It's too late for the both of you to do anything," he sneered.

"You know I've always wanted to do this," Hyde suddenly spoke out.

"Do what?" the frightened Principal asked.

"This." Hyde punched hard on the Principal's face. The girls and I didn't feel a bit sorry for the principal from the way how normal we reacted at the scene.

"You know, you're going to be expelled, right?" Fey informed.

Hyde withdrew his hand and shook it off, "Who cares? After what we're going to do next, we're all going to be expelled right after summer."

As we waited outside the office for Hyde to finish his business with the Principal, Fey and Red comforted me.

"Okay, who's ready for a road trip?" Hyde said coming out of the door.

"We are!" Fey and Red shouted unison.

"Don't worry, Aly. We're coming for ya," I said in my heart. Praying, she'll be okay.