Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"I can't believe you got yourself drunk for Alice," Fey laughed.

"Anything for love, right," smiled Red.

"That's the thing. I don't know if I love her for real," I held a pillow to my head.

It was Saturday afternoon and Fey and Red was at my apartment hanging out. I live alone away from my parents who live a thousand miles from here.

"How could you not know?" Fey grabbed a handful of chips from the bowl.

We were watching Big Bang Theory today.

"She makes you all happy inside, doesn't she?" Red asked.

"Well yeah."

"Do you also, you know," before Fey could finish.

"Fantasized about her? Like almost every day," I sighed.

"Then what else?" Red drank her carrot juice.

"I just don't know. I'm so confused," I buried my head in the pillow. "And my head still hurts."

"Chill~" Fey patted my head.

Suddenly, my phone rang. The caller ID displayed an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Aly, it's me, Alice," the beautiful voice answered.

"Alice, how did you get my number?" I looked confusedly at Fey and Red who were now intrigued. I moved away from the television and headed to the kitchen. Fey and Red turned around, facing me with their excited and curious expressions.

"From your old friend, Casey. Umm, about yesterday night, I'm so sorry," she apologized on the other side of the phone.

"It's nothing, really," I assured her.

"Okay, thanks again."

"No problem," I smiled like an idiot. Good thing she wasn't here next to me.

"And I was wondering, if you're not busy tonight, maybe we could go out?" she asked.

My heart literally skipped a beat.

"Sure, I'm not busy. Meet at Central Perk Park?"

"Yeap."

I hanged up the phone after minutes talking to her.

"Someone's got a date," Fey said out loud.

"You know what you gonna wear?" Red asked.

"Crap! I have no clothes to wear," I stressed out.

"Leave that to us," grinned Fey.

That night, I wore a pair of skinny jeans, with a black buttoned shirt and a leather jacket. I wore my favourite pair of black converse shoes. My hair straightened sleek with a fringe by Fey. Thick Black eyeliner on my top lids. Red wouldn't let me leave the house without lip gloss on.

I waited 30 minutes early for Alice at the Park.

She wore a white miniskirt and a black halter top. She let her hair down like yesterday night. She looked like clubbing goddess.

"Did I make you wait too long?" she asked worriedly.

"Nope, not at all," I lied. "I just arrived here minutes ago."

"Good," she smiled shyly. We walked a while under the moonlight talking about more about school.

"It looks like Marty didn't mind you going out with me," I smiled.