Part 2

I was checking out the school notice board for the latest news. I maybe a dyke but I like to keep myself up to date.

"Aly?" a ringing voice called, in a good way.

I turned around and found Alice, one of the cheerleaders smiling upon me. The first time I saw her, I thought she was an angel. She has tousled blonde hair perfectly paired with baby blue eyes. Her lips were luscious and her nose is to die for. I'm not even sure if I liked her because I want to be her or I liked her because she's beautiful but I do know she's very sweet, kind and smart too. She is like the ultimate break from the stereotypical dumb blonde and ruthless cheerleader that tv shows nowadays frequently displayed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in the most perfect way.

"Checking out the stuff," I smiled back. ^3^

We both went back looking at the notice board when I saw something caught my eyes. At the same time, Alice and I reached for the same paper. Accidentally, I grabbed her hand instead. @.@

"Sorry," I pulled my hand away quickly. I was not worthy touching a goddess. -_-''

"It's okay," she laughed while holding the paper. ^^, ~

"Party at Marty's tonight," she read out. o.O

"Owhh." Marty is one of the popular guys here too. A typical school jock. He's always having parties in his family mansion. <.<"

Speaking of the devil. Marty came up behind Alice and grabbing her from behind which I could see Alice was uncomfortable. He finally let her go seconds later.

"Hey babe, coming?" he asked. >:)

"Maybe," she awkwardly smiled back at Marty. ^.^"

Did I sense annoyance there? O.O

"Are you going?" Alice suddenly asked me. o.o?

"Eh, I'll pass," I answered. ^.^"

"Aww, if you're going, I'll go too," Alice smiled brightly. ^o^

Marty looked mad but he's good at hiding it from Alice. >:[

"Yeah, why don't you go, umm.." Marty forgotten my name. >:]

"It's Al-"

"It's Aly," Alice finished for me. >:0

"So, I'll see you, both at the party," Marty winked at Alice and glared at me. -.-''

"I can't wait," giggled Alice. ^^*

"Hah, me too," I smiled. ^.^"