Once Upon A Hard Love

SIKEEEEEE.... SURPRISE CHAPTER BITCHES!!!

You really thought I was gonna end things like that??????

Soulja boy voice.. "LIKE THAAAAAAATTT".

Nahhhhhhhhhhh.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day after my freak out, the hired Santa Claus came to the palace and the kids weren't even cheerful what so ever.

They still didnt care, the smart kids but two and two together and figured out themselves what happened to their father. They didn't know he was gone, but they knew that he wouldn't be returning.

The entire royal family was in our bedroom that we spent the night in. Hoping the Santa would cheer the kids up, but I didn't.

"Khari you okay?" I asked the now shy and quiet baby.

"I want Baba!". She whined

"I want your father to, but we can't have him right now". I shook my head as the little girl's eyes filled with tears.

"Baba? Gone". She started crying and I pulled her into my lap. Shoving her head in my chest. She was still wailing around and I couldn't stop her. Her cries were only getting louder and the Santa came closer and opened his arms for the crying baby.

"You can try". The Santa the entire time he was here didn't say a word at all. So it was weird so I wanted to see how he was going to cheer up my babygirl.

"Ho, Ho, Ho. Little girl what is it that you want for Christmas? You to little boy". Derrick slowly walked over to the Santa as he set Khari down on her feet and kneeled in front of them both.

"I want my Baba". Derrick said

"I miss Daddy". Khari sniffled. "I wuv him".

"You guys want your father back?" The Santa asked and they both nodded. He stood. "What about you, you want him back to?"

"He was my husband. Of course I want him back. More then ever". I replied, as I walked over and kneeled with my kids.

"Well then, I wouldn't be Santa if I didn't get you good little kids what you wanted now would I". We all looked to him, as we were weirded out by what he was saying. "Plus I missed my lil niglet to".

I knew that saying, and that voice!

The Santa pulled off the fake beard, and Santa hat and there he stood. Erik was home.

"BABA!" The kids screeched as they tackled him to the floor. This was the first time I've seen them happy in days. I was happy to know how much the kids loved Erik.

He wrapped both of them in his big arms, hugging them tight. But not to tight to actually hurt them. He didn't want to ever let them go..ever. He missed them just as much as they missed him.

The love the Stevens have for their King is unmatched.

"Daddy". Khari was crying again. I don't think it was because of sadness.

"Why you crying Princess?". He took his thumb and wiped the tears from his daughters eyes. "What do I always say babygirl?"

"I'm a Stevens and Stevens are stwong".

"Exactly. Be strong for me princess. Can you do that?".

She nodded, "I missed you Daddy".

Erik felt his heart grow some more upon hearing that, the royals in the back couldn't help but say a long loud "AWEEE"