Keeping it A Safe Place

Continuing last chapters SMUT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I sat there on the counter, getting eaten out by a savage mouth.....

His tongue flicking everywhere, in all crevices of my flower. Not missing a single area, always hitting the spot that made me lose my mind. His tongue flicked against my clit, and I almost lost it. On of his thick digits slipped into me and I lost all composure.

I came hard into his mouth, that dangerous mouth of his caught all of it. Not missing a single ounce of it. He kept going despite the fact that I wanted him to stop, I needed a break.

I tried to push his head back from in between my legs, but I couldn't and that made him keep eating. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and got fully on his knees, I sat upright on the island counter as he kept up his assault on my body.

He gently kissed, sucked and licked on my clit, making the most of the pleasure. He stopped for a second to place kisses on my inner thighs. He took a pause from the thigh kisses to swipe my clit with his tongue then blew on it, causing me to jolt and brought me close to a orgasm.

He stood my legs lifting as he stood, he lifted my body my legs sat on his shoulder and he ate me while standing. Groping my ass in his hands.

"Damn you taste good". He mumbled into me, sending those vibrations from his words through me. He navigated through the house, walking blindly into the bedroom, knowing the layout of the apartment was a good thing as he threw me on to the bed and crawled between my legs to continue his feast.

My legs back on his shoulders he focused back on my clit once more. While he was eating he stuck a finger inside me, in a downwards direction, he stuck it in deep. Wiggling it around, it brushed up against my G-Spot and I was over.

"Mmmmh! Erik I'm finna cum!" I moaned and he nodded furiously as in telling me to cum.

I came all over his mouth and beard, as my essence was all over his beard from the way he sloppily ate. He finally came up looking at me with a smirk.

"You done". I chuckled

"For now". He spoke as I just chuckled. I've been through the up and downs with this man and now that he got to fill his sexual desires for now I wanted my kids back.

"Go brush your teeth then, I'm getting my kids back now". I giggled as he didn't move his big bodied ass. He laid his head on my stomach and hugged my waist tight.

"I'll do allat in a minute. I just wanna snuggle with my girl. Can I do that?"

"Yeah baby. Yeah. Actually Erik. I have something to ask". I spoke softly and he looked up at me.

"What's up babygirl? You aight?"

"Yeah E, I just...I just need some...". She trailed off.

"Some dick?" He concluded and Egypt nodded. "Say less". He pushed up hovering over me, after my second kid I got on birth control. I wasn't looking for no more kids at the moment.

"Wait. Erik!". Egypt spoke.

"What? Ain't you on birth control?" He asked

"Yeah that's not the issue".

"What's the issue then".

"I wanna do this on the counter". I spoke, it just something we haven't done. And it sparked interest in me.

He chuckled, lifting me up and carrying me into the bathroom in the bedroom setting me on the counter. I already didn't have any bottoms so easy access for him. I helped him unbuckle his jeans and push them down. Exposing him to me, his thick and veiny member that I coated many times in my essence.