No where

"Where are you going!"
Ruby shouts after me.

"Home!"
I shout back.

"Cherry, you're being dramatic."
I hear his footsteps behind me but I don't do anything but continue to walk.

"I don't care!"
The tears have dried up on my cheeks in a matter of seconds.

"I need you guys to leave."
I hear him say to his guests.

"Come on Shyanne."
I go to open the door but arms wrap around me pinning my arms down making me drop my bag.

"Let me go Ruby!"
I nearly shout, as I'm held against his chest he lifts me off the floor carrying me away.

"Stop acting like a jealous girlfriend."
My eyebrows furrow and anger sets in. I start to squirm in his arms but it doesn't do anything.

"Fine! You don't deserve my jealousy. I am so fucking done Ruby. Let go of me! Get your fucking hands off of me!"
I hear him snicker in my ear. He gets me in the room again and throws both of us on the bed.

"You're not leaving me."
He whispers pushing hair out of my face.

"You hurt me, I told you I love you Ruby. You know I can't do that, you know I hate showing emotion."
Stiff tears fall down my cheeks and he swipes them away quickly.

"And you know how it is for me too. I'm sorry ok? I really was not gonna fuck her. She was there, I'm not used to being tied down. I know it's not an excuse but fuck Cher. I told you I love you first, please don't hold this against me."
I squirm out from under him and when I'm free I punch his arm, he grabs it laughing. I huff, tears still sliding down my cheeks.

"It's not fuckin funny."
I stand off the bed.

"Cher, chill."
My nostrils flair in irritation and anger.

"You seriously think I'm being dramatic about this Ari, but you fucking hurt me!"
My heart is pounding in my chest and my breathing is ragged.

"Stop fuckin shouting!"
He steps closer to me.

"I can't!"
I don't know what to think, I love him.

"I'm so hurt Rubes and, it's like you, you're not even taking it serious."
He's face goes neutral.

"No baby, I am. I promise, it's just, I'm not good at this shit."
He grabs my hands.

"I'm never, gonna do anything to fuck this up again."
I roll my eyes huffing.

"I hope your eyes get stuck."
He spits out and I can't help but smile.

"Stop Ari."
I cross my arms over my chest. He takes my arms and shoves them to the side.

"Look"
He cocks his head so that his eyes meet mine.

"I promise you, it was nothing and I love you. Okay? I seriously love you."
My heart continues to pound in my chest. I don't know what to do or think.

"I love you."
I whisper, rolling my eyes. He lets out a breath and wraps me in his arms.

We walk back out into the living room and everyone stares.

"I thought I said for y'all to leave."
Ruby's tone is stern, everyone just stares.

"Ight, I feel that brotha."
Someone I don't know says to Ruby.

"You're really gonna make us leave because of your little groupie?"
My jaw clenches and I want to leap at this fuck tard. I step up a little and Ruby pulls me back by my arm.

"A fuckin groupie? You're a joke dude. You think you're cool cause you're hanging out with the boys? I've known them since a was born and I haven't heard of you or seen you once. You wanna disrespect Rubes? In his house at that. Get over yourself buddy cause you're nobody in this house."
I grab my suitcase from by the door and then shyannes hand pulling her out the door.

"What the fuck? I thought you said we were good?"
Ruby comes walking out of the house. I set my suitcase by the car and look up at him. He stops in the middle of the sidewalk.

"I love you Rubes, I love that I got my feelings off my chest and I love that you feel the same. I can't be a groupie, I won't be referred to as a groupie. I am not a clout chasing hoe and I refuse to be seen as one. I can't come around to girls sitting on your lap and I wouldn't be okay with knowing you fuck other girls. I'm just not enough for you Ruby and I can't make you fall for me like Lesly. I'm so happy that you're doing what you love and I would never ask you to put me before it. Ever, I love you way too much."
I don't notice the tears streaming down my face until I stop talking.

"Shyanne can you go inside real quick."
I look at Ruby then to Shyanne. She looks at me and mouths 'sorry' walking away.

"Give me the keys."
Ruby walks around the car and gently takes them from my hand. He grabs my hand walking back around to the passenger side. He opens the door and I look at him.

"In"
Is all he says, so I sit down. He walks back around the car and gets in.

"Imma say this one more time, I don't want Lesly. She could never even compare to you. Fuck Cher, you are my best friend and no hoe, no groupie, no clout chaser, will fuck up whatever this is. And the music shit will always come after you, yeah it's my career but I don't care. I do love what I do but I love you a little extra. I wouldn't put anything above you I don't care what it is. How I feel about you is real, Cherry. Okay? So I don't wanna hear anymore bullshit come out of your mouth."
I don't know how to react to his words. I am overthinking everything, do I regret exposing my feelings for him? No I don't but I wish I would have held out longer.

"I don't know, Ruby."
I put my head down and he runs in his seat, reaching over he takes his pointer finger and lifts up my chin.

"Stop looking for a reason to leave cause you're scared."
I stare at his big brown eyes for a minute. So basic, I fell in love with those brown eyes. He took my soul with those brown eyes. I will fall in love with those eyes again everyday.

"I'm, not."
My voice is small and unsure.

"You are, but I'm not gonna let you leave. That's on everything."
He shakes his head and I smile a little.

"I'm scared Ruby."
He just looks at me and tilts his head.

"I am too baby, but we got this."
He takes my hand in his and kisses my knuckles. I lean over and kiss his perfect lips.

"We good?"
He asks.

"Yeah, we good."
I smile.