ArE yOu a GroUpiE¿

We pull up to the venue around 7 but be have to sneak in through the back cause fans are lined up. It's not what I expect I thought it would be bigger but it's a ghetto little area downtown. We sit backstage for a while smoking a couple blunts and talking.

"We should probably open the door soon, some people have been standing out there since noon."
Their manager says.

"Yee"
Scrim says standing up.

"Imma go so I can stand up front."
I say standing up."

"What, you ain't gonna watch from backstage?"
Scrim asks.

"No I want the full fan experience."

"You're something else Cher you know that?"

"Yeah I do."
I laugh walking to the stage.

"Wait, here take this."
Ruby says handing me a blunt and a lighter.

"Why?"
I question.

"Smoke some, then pass it around the crowd, they love that shit."
He says.

I look up at him and smile. Then I jump off the stage and Ruby goes backstage.

I stand right by the barricade. People start coming in swarming around the stage. Music plays and everyone is already pumped up. People standing in a long line to get merch and people singing along to random music playing. Every time the crowd thinks the boys are coming out they start shouting "ftp" and "grey 59" then they start playing random music again and the crowd does their own thing.

I pull out my phone going to text Ruby.

Me: it's 8:30 hobo why y'all taking so long.

Ruby: chill with that hobo shit I ain't a hobo no more😂 but scrim had to take a shit were coming.

I put my phone away looking on stage. I look around at the crowd.

"Y'all ready for suicideboys!"
The DJ shouts.

Everyone goes crazy.

The beat to Paris starts playing and the crowd goes even crazier. The boys run out on stage and I can't help but smile at how into it they are. Neither of them notice me but I notice them, duh. They've played about 15 songs and being in the front of the crowd I start to feel hot and dizzy with everybody jumping around I decide to get a drink of water. I head over to the water fountain to get water when I realize a group of girls following me.

I give them a weird look, maybe I'm just being paranoid and they're not following me.

I get to the water fountain and drink water I turn around and they're all staring at me with a smile.

"Hey are you a groupie?"
One girl asks.

"What?"
I question confused.

"Well we notice you were the first one in here. Then we saw you come down off the stage. Well then we saw you texting someone under the name Ari, which we guessed is Ruby."
The thin girl with short black hair and pale skin says.

"No I'm not a groupie and I was texting my friend Ariana and I was the first one in cause I got here really early."
I say thinking quick

"So then why were you coming off the stage?"
The blonde girl asks.

"Because the stage manager was talking to me."

"Oh okay."
They say and then walk away.

I make my way back through the crowd as much as I could. I made it towards the front. Ruby stopped in the middle of his verse and ran off stage. Scrim looked at him confused. Then went to go after him, the venue was quite.

"Scott"
I called out.

Scrim came up to me pulling me up on stage with the help of security. Where we both ran after Ruby.

His head in the toilet

"Damn Rubes you scared me, thought something was seriously wrong."
Scrim says walking up to Ruby.

"Honestly, shoulda known you would throw up at least once with the night you had."

"Funny."
He says as I pull his hair back.

"You good do you need some water?"
I ask.

"Yes water please."

Without thinking I run to get water off the table forgetting about all the fans who can see me perfectly with the stage lighting. My eyes widen as I see them staring at me I grab the water and run back.

"Oh god I forgot there were people out there."
I say handing Ruby the water, They both laugh.

"You good to finish?"
Scrim asks

"People paid money so imma have to be good."
He says, washing his mouth out and standing up.

"I'm gonna stay back here for the rest of the time."
I say, leaning against the wall.

Ruby signals for the Dj to turn the music back on and he picks up his verse from where he left off.

Everyone screams.

"Alright, this is gonna have to be the last one."
Ruby says

Everyone shouts in disappointment.
_
"You guys were fuckin amazing"
I give them a hug once they get to the side of the stage.

"Glad you thought so"
Ruby says

"ENCORE!"
Everyone starts to shout.

"Oh god."

"We gotta"
Scrim said as he ran back to the stage.

Everyone shouts they start naming songs and and the DJ starts playing a random one he heard someone in the crowd shout. The beat to I Want To Believe  Starts playing and everyone goes crazy just like that first song of the night. I feel so much love for these boys and all I do is just smile at them. With the song being over I start to walk backstage to get my belongings.

"Have a good fucking night and drive safe you fuckers!"
Ruby shouts.

"I love you!"
Someone shouts from the quiet crowd.

The boys get backstage and the first thing they do is start smoking a blunt. I put my bag back down sitting down.

"I just watched about 700 people, go fucking nuts for you guys."
I say, staring at the table in shock.

"We've had way mo'"
Scrim says passing me the blunt.

"It's weird for me, considering I haven't seen y'all in a fuckin year and y'all come here rockstars an shit."
I pluck the blunt from scrims fingers.

"What ever happen to your rockstar dreams cher?"
Ruby says, leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah right that was a bust"
I pass him the blunt

"Why?"
Scrim asks

"Cause for one, I'm not that good and for two, I didn't know where to start."

"For one"
Scrim mocks me

"I've heard you sing in da shower."
He finishes.

My cheeks turn redder than the devils balls and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I sound like ass don't I."

"Hell Nah, you sound fuckin amazing."
Ruby says

"Yeah okay"

"Aight let's go."
Scrim says standing up.