Leave Your Things Behind

Laying in my bed after I had just showered I scroll through Instagram. The pills that max gave me are starting to ware off and I  feel that pit in my stomach again. I shut my phone off and shove it under my pillow. I get up and begin to head downstairs. There's a shower on in the guest bathroom down the hallway and scrims door is open. I walk down to the room and he's sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

"Wanna smoke?"
I ask with a blunt in hand.

"Ye give me a min and I'll meet you outside."
I nod and walk to the patio that's downstairs. I take a seat on the outside couch and I light the blunt. Scrim walks out shutting the door behind him.

"You good?"
He asks as I hand him the blunt.

"I feel a little sick but I'm good."
He just nods and hits the blunt.

"I feel like my life is so boring and all I do is drink and work and party and smoke."
I say

"Sounds like a good life to me."
We laugh

"I'm serious, I feel like I'm just wasting my time on earth."

I put my feet up so my knees are against my chest.

"So do something different."
He says as he puts his arm around my shoulder scooting closer to me. I let my head sink into his shoulder.

"There's nothing to do, this is my life this is all I get."
I say

"Nah, you get whatever you want. Make that shit happen."
He puts the blunt between my lips and holds it for me while I take a hit and then another.

"I just don't know what to do."

"Come home with us."
He asks but more so demands.

"Ari and I talked about this. I can't, my whole life is here and I can't just leave it."
I shove my hands into my sweater.

"Leave it behind, Come wit us and we can figure somethin out."
He sounds so serious and I just look up at him.

"You guys have your own lives and I'm not trying to be a nuisance."
I look back down but he quickly grabs my chin making me look at him again.

"You're never a nuisance Cher, your presence lights up a fucking room. You're family and Rubes and I are tired of being away from family."
I smile at his cheesiness and stare at him. Behind the tattoos and dreads and bad attitude, this motherfucker is sensitive and he cares about people. He leans down pressing his lips against mine and I don't hesitate to grab at his neck deepening the kiss. His hands run along my body and rub circles on my butt. I run my hand along his shaft feeling him harden a bit.

"Let's go inside."
I say, my impatience growing. He jumps up grabbing my hand shoving the door open. We walk down the hallway and music is coming from Ruby's room and he is singing. (Awe cute) he keeps pulling me until we reach his room. He shuts the door and slams me against it running his lips along my neck as he pins my hands above my head with our fingers locked together. He lets go and runs his hands down my back reaching my butt he squeezes my ass making me yelp a little. He lifts me by the back of my thighs wrapping me around his waist. He carries me to the bed laying me down I don't unwrap my legs from him and he connects our lips again for a second than pulls away taking his shirt off quickly. My eyes trail down his tattooed body and I bite my lip. He smiles and brings his lips back to mine. He grinds into me a little bit making a soft moan Of irritation escape my lips. I pull off my shirt and his eyes too trail down my body.

"Fuck, you're sexy."
His breathing is heavy

I pull him back down kissing along his neck he continues to grind into me and I can feel him getting even harder.

There's a knock on the door and I panic, I sit up on my elbows and scrim stays between my legs holding me by my thighs.

"What!?"
He yells.

"Damn chill, can I come in?"
Ruby asks from behind the door.
He looks at me with a devilish smile the looks back at the door.

"Ye-"
I cup his mouth flipping us over so that I'm on top. I mouth "no" with pleading eyes. He gently moves my hand.

"Just wait a minute and I'll come to you."
He says with a smile not breaking eye contact with me. I sigh as I hold myself up with both hands still on scrim.

"Alright."
Ruby says as he walks away.

"I hate you"
I whisper and slap him In the arm. He laughs, running his hand down my back landing on my butt.

"Well I ain't about to have blue balls."
He says, pulling me down a bit.

"Well the moment has passed, so do it yourself."
I stand up picking my shirt off the floor.

"Fuck you."
He gives me an annoyed look as I turn around and I smile walking out of the room.